Cottage in Kelso, Scottish Borders, Scotland - Large Private Garden, In A Relaxing Rural Location, A Short Drive To Historical Borders Towns
Courtyard House is a beautiful cottage renovated to high standard in order to provide modern comforts while maintaining the characteristics of it's history. Each of the 3 spacious bedrooms sleep two people and all have an en-suit bathroom/shower room. The cottage is an attached wing of a large Edwardian farm house. It has it's own private large lawn garden, and ample parking private parking for 3 cars. A 10 minute drive will take you to the closest town of Kelso. like many of the ancient Border towns it is of great historical interest with it's Abbey, Floors Castle and local festivals, as well as a good selection of shops and eateries. Being only half a mile from the English Border, Courtyard House is also just a short drive from the Cheviot Hills, National Park and North Northumberland. It is also just half an hour from the East Coast and an hours drive will take you to the park and ride access into to Edinburgh.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Half hour drive to the coast.
1hr 15minutes drive from either Edinburgh or Newcastle airport.
10 minutes drive to the nearest town.
Kelso has a Supermarket, restaurants, banks, chemist etc.
- Booking Notes:
£100 deposit is required to secure a booking, with the balance being paid 4 weeks prior to arrival (or in full if the booking is within 4 weeks of arrival).
Fridays preferred. Flexible out of season by arrangement.
Notes on prices:
Prices are shown here for 7 nights. Short lets are available excluding July and August.
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bedroom 1 en-suite bathroom with shower above the bath. Bedroom 2 en-suite bathroom with shower above the bath. Bedroom 3 en-suite shower cubical.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 can be made up either as a twin or super king. Bedroom 2 twin beds. Bedroom 3 Can be made up either as a twin or super king.
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 6
- children welcome
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: A two storey cottage with all bedrooms upstairs. Outside: Large lawned area with wooden table and chairs. Utility Room: Washer/dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and towels provided. Other: Dining room, coat closet, cloakroom.