Lodge in Finlake, Nr. Newton Abbot, South Devon, England - Private And Quiet Location Accessed By Electric Gates, 7 Minutes Walk From The Park Centre
Luxury wooden lodge, available for short breaks and holidays with plentiful outside dining facilities and your very own private hot tub. Our holiday lodge is situated in a quiet corner of the fantastic 5 Star Finlake Holiday Park providing a wealth of facilities such as 2 swimming pools indoor and outdoor, For those who prefer the outdoors numerous walks through the 130 acres of nature reserve, 2 well stocked fishing lakes, a 9 hole golf course. horse riding, tennis courts, archery, sphere balling, pool canoes, raft building, tree top trails and a multitude of activities. For those who are looking for more of a retreat from the stresses of life why not visit the spa with its full programme of beauty treatments. fully equipped modern gym. There are opportunities to stroll in the woodland, bird watching hides, or retiring to the renowned restaurant for a meal or just a glass of wine before returning to the lodge to relax in the hot tub under the stars.
About the Owner
Our names are Julie and Nick. we live in the UK, we are both hard working self employed who value our spare time with family and friends, we enjoy socialising and meeting new people.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Name: The Norfolks
"Thank you Nick and Julie, what a lovely, clean and modern Lodge you have. We all had a good time, Kids enjoyed Horse-riding, water walkers, bike hire etc. Trago mills a must visit especially if you have young children! visited Brixham, Dawlish Warren and Paington, (Brixham our favourite). Hot tub fab, we all had a turn, pools and restaurant equally fab, would love to return next year."
Name: The Faulkners
"thank you Julie a nick fantastic lodge so comfortable and spotlessly clean didn’t want to leave all five enjoyed hot tub good food and facilities at the retreat safe for the kids felt totally relaxed."
Name: Mr and Mrs Dennis
"Three generations stayed this week and what a place. The lodge was ideally situated far enough away but yet so near to all the facilities we needed for us all. The hot tub was a great hit. The restaurant was both good value and excellent food. So pleased we chose this lodge which was so superior to others we have stayed in"
From the Owner
“After visiting Finlakes with our friends for a hot tub weekend, we fell in love with the beautifully kept park and the surrounding area.Just 6 weeks later we bought our own lodge. We find the lodge a prefect retreat to relax and unwind with our very own private hot tub, after a busy working week. Finlakes is perfectly situated for the local beaches,amazing golf courses which are within easy reach.We love horse riding and walking on the moors. There are so many well known local attractions on our own door step.”
Activity and Interests
Beaches within a fifteen minute drive include Teignmouth, Shaldon, Blackpool sands. and Torquay. with Dartmouth, Brixhamand Plymouth close by .
The nearest airport is Exeter. We are 10 minutes away from Newton Abbot and 5 minutes from Chudleigh. we would recommend use of car.
We are 5 minutes from Chudleigh Nighton, 10 minutes from Newton abbot.
For a day out Dartmoor is within a 10 minute drive, seaside towns such as Teignmouth, Torquay and Brixham are also very close. Also Finlake is well situated for Dawlish, Dartmouth Paignton and Exmouth. The desire to explore uncovers some spectacular scenery and great shopping experiences. Trego Mills is a must for unique shopping as well as entertainment.
Nearby attractions include The Butterfly Farm, The Canonteign Falls, Various Country Parks, Becky Falls and much more.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
30 Oct 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
15 Jul 2017 - 3 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of £200 (non refundable ) is required for all holidays payable on booking. The remainder of the holiday is payable 6 weeks before date unless by prior arrangement.
Changeover day is flexible for short stays and weekly bookings. Arrival is at 4pm and departure 10am unless agreed by prior arrangement.
Notes on prices:
Low Season: From £350 (per week)
High Season: To £1075 (per week)
No pets allowed.
Short breaks 3/4 night stays from £275
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“We enjoy the clean, comfortable modern living our lodge offers us, we are positioned in a quiet and private corner of finlakes accessed by electric gates and only 7 minutes walk from the park centre. We are able to park next to the lodge and benefit from the park being open 52 weeks of the year. We are minutes walk from the 2 fishing lakes, tennis courts,golf course and park facilities.A big plus is our own private hot tub”
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite to double bedroom inclusive of toilet and sink. main bathroom with walk in shower, toilet and wash facilities.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: One double bedroom with private toilet and washing facilities as well as a walk in dressing room. One twin bedroom with two single beds and fitted wardrobes and a double bed settee in the lounge.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Double sofa bed in lounge. 1 double and two single beds, 2 bathrooms, gas BBQ, own private hot tub. free wifi, ipod docking station, 2 x hair-dryers, linen included, gas and electric included. Outside: There is secure parking for one car next to the lodge, two full length sun loungers, gas barbecue and grill, patio table, umbrella and chairs. Privately screened hot-tub on the decking for sole use of guest only. Storage unit including golf clubs, bag and trolley, multiple tennis rackets for children and adults, fishing rods/reals/tackle and folding chairs. For free use for our guests. Utility Room: None Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen provided, hot-tub emptied, sanitised, re-chemical and refilled after every let. Please bring own towels. Other: Generous secured decking which holds a full sized gas BBQ, outside dining facilities and you very own private hot tub. And storage unit with sun-loungers. Golf clubs and trolly, tennis rackets, fishing rods.