|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
The 80 years old house, traditionally built in Piedmont brick style, vaulted brick ceilings.The country house is situated next to a picturesque little church, which is only used for very special occasions. When arrived you will be astonished by the beautiful landscapes and silence. The spacious and extremely comfortable house lays atop of a hill, surrounded by vineyards and it offers views of Piedmont hills, vineyards, the Alpes and Apennines. The dining/lounge part of the living room wraps up two mini lounge areas and a massive wooden, handmade Piemont dining table. In the full lounge part there are a big, super comfy Italian sofa and a Barcelona chair, Wi-Fi, 3D TV, CD/DVD, fireplace. Upstairs 3 bedrooms with stunning views. Balcony. In the garden is a completely new pool with lounge beds, umbrellas, shower and bbq. Lounge sets. Fully restored. Isolated windows, wooden blinds, mosquito blinds. Central heating. Fans. Electric blankets. Fully equipped kitchen, espresso-machine.
The countryhouse is situated next to a picturesque little church, which is only used for very special occasions. The city Moncalvo is on 3 kms away.The beautiful region of Piedmont is situated in the triangle Milan, Turin and Genoa and includes the winelands of Langhe and Monferrato. In autumn there are also many celebrations and events, such as Palio d'Asti (spectacular horserace on the 3rd Sunday of Sept.), truffle markets, wine-, cheese, hazelnut-and chestnut tests etc.
We are both very fond of Italy and we would like to spend our holidays in Piedmont. And in the future, we would love to live here. For now, it's a great family home for us, our teenage children and their friends.
Loes Floor purchased this villa in 2011
We live in the Netherlands. We are both very fond of Italy and have been looking for a second home for several years. The last years we spent our holidays in Piedmond. We decided that this was the region where we wanted to buy a property because of several reasons: we like the landscape, it's easy to get there by plane and by car (1 day only), the summers are more gentle than in other parts of Italy. It is still a bit undiscovered Italy. And last but not least, the slow food, the excellent wines and the cheese is excellent here.
on top of a hill, surrounded by vineyards
a private swimming pool and a shower and sunbeds at the pool
fully equipped kitchen
“Gorgeous villa, lovely views and a great pool. Piemonte magic!”
Perched on the top of a Piemonte hill, next to a stunning chapel and just one other holiday home. Villa Cioccaro has a stunning location, surrounded by rolling hills topped with beautiful villas, towers, towns, villages, and vineyards. We arrived during a heatwave, which made for some very warm nights. However, the pool was a godsend. The housekeeper, Patrizia, and Claudio her husband, who looks after the pool, and their wonderful daughter, Federica were helpful, welcoming and very friendly. The villa's interior has been appointed to a very high standard with some lovely touches such as the iPod dock, fantastic coffee machine, DVDs and lovely fluffy towels. The kitchen is incredibly well-equipped. The satellite TV was dominated by Dutch channels, not surprisingly as the owners are Dutch, but it's a very minor point as we spent a lot of time in the pool, eating on the terrace, or relaxing watching DVDs. It's about a 10
FOR EARLY BIRDS
Book your next holiday at Villa Cioccaro BEFORE DECEMBER 31st 2014, and enjoy a € 200 DISCOUNT!
Payment: 30% when booking. The other 70% at least 6 weeks in advance.
Changeover day: Saturday. Arrival around 2 PM. Departure before 10 AM.
Notes on prices:
full linen and towel set included
cots and high chairs included
cleaning house 200 EUR
cleaning apartment 75 EUR
Deposit house 450 EUR
Deposit apartment 250 EUR