House in Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire. Near to Blackpool, Lytham & The Lake District England - Exclusive Large Country Manor House In A Peaceful And Private Location, yet close to the motorway
This beautiful 16th century manor house is tucked away off the main road in a totally exclusive residential area with a private driveway. Recently refurbished to a very high standard, the property exudes the charm of its period but blends perfectly with luxurious, contemporary furnishings.
A traditional manor house with exposed oak beams, panelling, cosy fireplaces, wooden floors and original flagstone floor. Freeview TV and iPod docking station and WiFi. Set in 4 acres, the manor house boasts a small orchard, wild woodland meadow and two natural ponds and overlooks the River Wyre.
Blackpool is 4 miles away yet the manor house is in a semi-rural location, with pretty Poulton-le-Fylde less than 2 miles by car.
Rental is inclusive of bed linen and towels and exclusivity.
Please note we offer part rental of 4 rooms ( 8 adult capacity only) instead of 7 rooms at a reduced MidWeek ( Sunday - Thursday) rate.
Please contact us for details.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Adele and Roger Yeomans
We have owned the property for over 25 years and are passionate about the house, it's history and it's restoration. We have enjoyed living here as a family but it's time to move on. We host weddings from our other business - The Great Hall a premier wedding venue in Lancashire- and offer usage to wedding couples for their wedding night. This is a house which loves people and makes a great place to come with friends and / or family. It is also the perfect retreat, being close enough to Blackpool and surrounding area and yet secluded and private enough to feel like you are in the countryside.
Adele and Roger Yeomans purchased this chateau / country house in 1990
Why Adele and Roger Yeomans chose Lancashire
Good motorway links and local train station very close by. Ideally placed close to Blackpool with plenty to do. In a pretty village setting with semi-rural location. Totally private, quiet and secluded down a private drive. Historic Manor with great character and original features.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
(2 traveller reviews)
From the Owner
“Good motorway links and local train station very close by. Ideally placed close to Blackpool with plenty to do. In a pretty village setting with semi-rural location. Totally private, quiet and secluded down a private drive. Historic Manor with great character and original features.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is at Cleveleys which is approximately 4 miles away.
Manchester International airport is approximately 60 miles away.
Use of car is essential.
Poulton-Le-Fylde : 2 miles
Blackpool : 4 miles
Preston: 13 miles
Manchester : 48 miles
Liverpool : 53 miles
The property is hired on a self catering basis; however, you may want to arrange private in-house dining prepared and served by one of our recommended outside caterers.
Large supermarket 2 miles away with smaller supermarkets near by.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Jan 2017 - 28 Feb 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
2017 Prices Midweek Deal
1 Mar 2017 - 30 Nov 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Christmas and New Year 2017/18
24 Dec 2017 - 2 Jan 2018
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
Can be flexible
Please call 01253 885130 for more information on your stay and rates.
Ask for preferential rates on all 2016 mid week availability.
We also have availability from £350 per night which is for 4 bedrooms only (max. 8 guests) MIDWEEK (Monday to Thursday only).
Please ask us for more details.
*Please be advised due to the nature of the building and the surrounding area with many potential child hazards and natural ponds and water features, we advise against very young children staying at Mains Hall over our recommended capacity of 2.
We can hold your date/s provisionally for 1 week.
For bookings within 4 months full payment will be required plus a damages deposit of £500.00 (refundable - conditions apply).
For bookings more than 4 months in advance an initial deposit of 30% of the hire fee is required plus a damages deposit of £500.00.
The remaining balance is required in full 4 months before your stay.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- chateau / country house
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Hob ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- 1: en-suite shower room 2: en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bathtub & separate shower 3: en-suite wet room 4: own bathroom with w/c, bath/shower, washbasin (not en-suite) 5 & 6: shared wet room 7: en-suite shower and dressing room
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Hesketh Suite - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, The largest of the rooms with bath and shower
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 14 adults and 2 children (7 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Cardinal Suite (1):double with additional sofa bed Hesketh Suite (2):super king Tudor Room (3):King size Fitzherbert Room (4):double Lord Derby's Room (5):King size De-Singleton Room (6):twin Brockholes Room (7):double
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Barbecue ...
- Notes on accommodation: Water features and natural ponds - children must be supervised at all times. No dogs or other pets. Sorry we cannot accept stag & hen parties. at Mains Hall Manor. Access to the front is through a drive shared with The Great Hall at Mains. This is strictly a no smoking property - smoking outside is permitted. Outside: 4 acres of land to rear of property including a small orchard, wild woodland, 2 natural ponds and water feature. Kitchen opens out onto 2 separate patio areas with seating. Seating area. Eating area with tables and chairs. BBQ (summer months only). Whilst the property and rear garden are exclusive; the property is adjacent to our other business which is a wedding venue. There will not be a wedding taking place during your stay, however, please be advised there may be clients viewing the gardens to the front of the property during business hours. Utility Room: Washing machine Boot room Dryer Sink Cleaning / Towels / Linen / All bed linen (not cots). Bath sheets. Bath mats. Hand towels. Other: Winter snug and entrance reception have open fires Separate sitting area and dining room in east wing of house Underfloor heating in ground floor of east wing.