Cottage in Llanllawddog, Nr. Carmarthen, Wales - Dogs Are Very Welcome - Acres Of Private Grounds
Ty Cerrig is finished to a high standard and is furnished with a great attention to detail. Pure Quality is immediately apparent throughout the cottage from the standard of the décor and fittings through to the many examples of original artwork present. As the cottage is all on one level, easy access is granted to all rooms. A large enclosed patio is featured to the front of Ty Cerrig and is ideal for children and families who wish to bring their dogs on holiday. Enjoy your holiday surrounded by acres of beautiful private grounds including our own lake which are all exclusive to our guests. Once part of a large estate and farm, Ty Cerrig nestles in the base of an almost alpine like wooded valley near the village of Llanllawddog on the edge of the extensive Brechfa Forest in the rolling countryside of Carmarthenshire, yet only a 10 minute drive outside the bustling town of Carmarthen with its extensive facilities.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
‘Arrive to find a beautiful bungalow in wonderful surrounding. The little extras left for us were very unexpected but very much appreciated, everything was so clean & tidy. The two dogs thought they were in heaven and did not stop running around the garden, they both enjoyed the walks around the lake. We can honestly say that this is the best holiday we have had and it’s all because of the setting’. Andy & Marie Milden. Devon
‘We had a wonderful week in a beautiful part of Wales. The cottage is a “home from home” warm, comfortable & arranged with a lovely touch. The extras in the fridge, especially the wine was a welcome surprise, thank you’.
Karen, Gary, Emma, Hannah & Kane Collard. Essex
‘We have had a fab time exploring Wales for the first time. The cottage is probably the nicest we have stayed in. Anne & Sy Clark. Penicuik, Scotland
Activity and Interests
The County Town of Carmarthen is 9 miles away which is approx 15mins by car.
We are in the enviable position of being very close to the incredible Brechfa Trails, a world renowned mountain biking area with trails to suit all abilities and ages. For just £95 your group (of up to 8 riders) can book an amazing day of “off piste” riding led by our fully qualified MIAS Mountain Bike Guide. Your group can experience an unforgettable day’s “off piste” riding through ancient forests and picture postcard villages to the very highest mountains, from sandy single track to muddy motorways and steep rocky steps to undulating Roman Roads. No mountain bike? No problem! We can hire a variety of different bikes for you.
- Booking Notes:
You can book using a credit or debit card. We ask for a 20% deposit to secure your booking, with the balance payment due 6 weeks before the start of your holiday. If you prefer we can also accept cheques and bank transfers, please call us for details or visit http://www.forestviewholidays.co.uk for further information and details.
Arrival Day: Flexible.
Arrival time is from 4.00 pm.
Departure time is before 10.00 am.
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Spacious very well lit bathroom featuring a large Velux Window with bath, large shower enclosure, WC and basin. Toiletries are provided. The bathroom features a large mirror with built in LED subject lighting.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with a double bed. Cot available on request. Bedroom 2 with two single beds. Cot available on request.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: We are excited and proud to present the latest addition to the Forest View Holidays family of properties - Ty Cerrig. Fully completed in the Autumn of 2011, this wonderful single level cottage boasts the same level of craftsmanship and detail for which all of our existing properties are renowned. Outside: Forest View Holidays, once part of a large estate and farm, nestles in the base of an almost alpine like wooded valley near the village of Llanllawddog on the edge of the extensive Brechfa Forest in the rolling countryside of Carmarthenshire. Our holiday cottages are surrounded by acres of beautiful grounds including many relaxing countryside walks which are exclusive to our guests and we heartily encourage you to explore them. They include a 3 acre horseshoe shaped lake and is the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxing picnic as it is a haven for bird and wildlife with kites and buzzards soaring overhead, while swans and geese regularly nest on the lake. Ty Cerrig boasts lovely views over the large lawn picnic and barbecue areas to the East of the cottage. Utility Room: Utility Room with Oil fired boiler, washing machine and tumble drier. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Guests are greeted with a complimentary selection of welcoming treats. Bath towels and quality bed linen is provided and extra towels and linen can be supplied on request.