House in Brailsford, Nr. Ashbourne, Derbyshire, England - Historic Watermill For Large Groups Of Families, Friends And Reunions
Proudly claiming a milling heritage dating from the time of William the Conqueror, this Grade II listed truly historic water mill offers a wonderful holiday opportunity for larger groups. One of a kind well equipped spacious accommodation with loads of space, set in its own grounds and marsh land with ponds and streams. Fantastic central location for all the well known attractions and stately properties.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
A beautiful, spacious, clean, atmospheric retreat set in exceptional grounds. The photos certainly did not do it justice. Each room was well equipped, especially the kitchen which had everything a large group might need to cater during their stay. This is an ideal place to stay for large groups and we will certainly be booking it again for future parties.
Thanks once again. Everyone loved the Mill, it's the perfect place for a family get together & you've done such a great job of renovating it but maintaining its character in the process.
The layout worked perfectly for us and we hope that we'll be able to return again one day.
We all had the most fantastic weekend at the Mill. Everyone thought the
accommodation was excellent and the facilities and everything anyone could
It is impossible to put into words everyone's reaction when they drove down
the path and saw the Mill and its surroundings.
Thank you for all your help in making this such a successful weekend.
Activity and Interests
Derby train station
East midlands airport
1 mile to Brailsford shop.
1 Mile to Closest pub.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Friday
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
Online booking system available on our website for dates and booking. http://brailsfordmill.co.uk/Online/booking.html
Friday and Mondays are changeover day.
We also offer Friday to sunday short breaks.
Notes on prices:
All prices are up to date and viewable at our site.
A deposit of 30% total booking cost is due within 7 days of booking unless arranged otherwise. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival date, at this time the security bond is also paid.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Ground floor bathroom with over bath shower 1st Floor En Suite shower room 1st Floor Shower room 2nd Floor Bathroom with over bath shower
- 9 Bedrooms, Sleeps 22
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Bedroom 9
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 22 (9 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - Double Bedroom 2 - Twin Bedroom 3 - Double Bedroom 4 - Double Bedroom 5 - Double + Bunk Bedroom 6 - Double + Bunk Bedroom 7 - Double Bedroom 8 - Twin Bedroom 9 - Twin
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Extensive gardens, ponds and mill race walks Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed Linen, Tea towels and bath mats included. Other: Garden room with football table. WI-FI throughout.