Apartment in Monte Carlo, Monaco - Train Station 5 Mins Walk For Easy Access To Nice, Menton, San Remo Etc
Top floor apartment in private villa with character. Join the jet set. Visit the beach, see the changing of the guard at the palace in Monaco ville. Walk along the harbour with its super yachts and cafés or the numerous other attractions. Follow the F1 track through the streets. Exceptional restaurants, theatres, designer shopping, night-life and of course the casino, or just relax with a drink at the Café de Paris and watch the world go round the famous Casino square. The ultimate in people watching!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
My husband and I had a fantastic time celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. Lovely apartment in quiet building. Central position so can walk
everywhere. Although, Monaco is hilly, you just have to find the public lifts
and escalators to take you from one level to another. Jayne London.
Activity and Interests
Beach with loungers, restaurants, cafés 15 mins walk or bus from next street.
Huge public swimming pool at main harbour.
Nice airport 30mins by taxi. Gerona airport, Italy is an alternative option with bus from airport to railway station. direct line to Monaco station, 5 mins walk from apartment.
- Booking Notes:
25% of rental with booking ( 50% for high season ) balance to be paid two weeks before arrival with £1000 deposit, I will then send the keys to you.
On your return, I will refund the £1000 deposit immediately upon return of keys and satisfactory condition of apartment.
Please contact for available arrival date, short break rentals subject to availability.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom to master bedroom with walk in shower, bidet, toilet and sink. There is also a washer and dryer located in this bathroom. 2nd bathroom, with walk in shower, toilet and sink.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master king bed with en suite, 2nd bedroom with twin beds that can be put together to make double bed.
- Notes on accommodation: This is a residential property and as such we ask you to kindly to appreciate this when arriving back late at night. There is a small supermarket and takeaway across the street. Restaurant at top of the street. Parking is available outside on a metre or longer public parking in under ground garage at the Novetel across the street. Outside: Small balcony with chairs. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedlinen and towels provided. Cleaning once a week unless more often by arrangement. Other: Balcony with chairs.