Villa, Puerto Banus, Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain - A Beautiful Location - Five Minutes from the Hustle and Bustle of Puerto Banus
This well maintained 3-bedroom villa comfortably sleeps 7 or more, in spacious and bright surroundings. The villa is located within a gated community of villas in the much sought-after area of Puerto Banus/Nueva Andalucia. It is five minutes drive from the beautiful beaches and exciting shopping and dining experiences of Puerto Banus. With white marble floors throughout, this villa boasts a shared swimming pool and a daily maintained garden area. There are 5 balconies, including a private rooftop area and a BBQ balcony on the middle level. Property includes 3 bathrooms (including main bedroom en suite and W.C off main living area), air conditioning, TV, kitchen includes large fridge-freezer, oven and hob etc. Basement area contains washing and drying facilities. English speaking services: Meet and Greet service will be provided with welcome pack. Child minding and additional cleaning services available on request.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Suzanne McClean (Irish) - family owned villa.
1 holidaymaker review
From the Owner
“Hope you will enjoy and appreciate this wonderful property and its location as much as we do! Please contact me directly in relation to availability.”
Activity and Interests
Five minutes drive to a great selection of comfortable, clean, fashionable beaches along the golden mile between Puerto Banus and Marbella Port.
Malaga airport - Regular buses to Marbella available (approx 6e from airport),
Taxis approx 70-90 Euros direct or
Reduced Car Hire available to our guests (strongly recommended).
Five minutes drive to Puerto Banus.
Ten minutes drive to the beautiful, romantic old town of Marbella.
Many local amenities including famous restaurants, shopping areas, bars and clubs. Supermarkets, hairdressing, takeaways, pharmacy and other amenities nearby.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Property must be paid for four weeks in advance of holiday stay, and a deposit of 350 Euro must also be paid at time of booking. For last minute offers, fee must be paid two weeks prior to holiday stay.
Flexible - check out time 12 noon (negotiable)
Check in time 3pm - negotiable
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We enjoy the proximity of this property to Puerto Banus, with its beautiful beaches and restaurants. We also enjoy spending time at home in the villa, at the pool or on the private roof top balcony. Marbella old town is also a favourite place of ours for tapas, shopping and night life.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Main bathroom contains bath, wc, bidet, sink. En suite bathroom contains twin sinks, bidet, wc, and large shower. Additional room with W.C with sink located near main living area.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 or more (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 Double bed, overlooking pool, TV, large wardrobe, en suite bathroom with twin sinks, bidet, wc, large shower. Bedroom 2 overlooking pool, double bed, large wardrobe. Bedroom 3 overlooking pool, 3 single beds and large wardrobe. All with A.C
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: No smoking indoors in villa. Internet available on request - 30e Children must be supervised at all times. Additional one bed studio apartment also available for rent separately - only suitable for an individual or couple - May suit Au Pair/Additional Guest/s or Separate Booking. For all queries, please contact owner directly by email or telephone. Outside: Three balconies off living area, all overlooking pool and garden areas, with comfortable, outdoor furniture. Outdoor, maintained swimming pool directly at back of villa, includes small attached children's pool. Utility Room: Washing machine and dryer available in utility room, located in basement area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Meet and Greet service and welcome pack is provided for all guests, by Carmel (English lady). Clean bed linens and towels will be provided on arrival. 80e cleaning charge at end of your stay - with additional cleaning services on request (12e p/h). Other: Main private dining balcony surrounded by well maintained flowers and plants over looking pool. BBQ balcony overlooks front of house. Private roof top area contains sun loungers, large round dining table & furniture Comfortable, cushioned sun loungers.