Villa in Lindfields, Nr. Disney World, Kissimmee, Orlando, Florida - Peaceful And Prestigious Location Just 4 Miles To Disney Animal Kingdom
Hi and thank you for viewing our listing. First let me say that the Regal Villa is our own and personal vacation home. It is a lovely, 5 star, very upgraded, perfect, gorgeous home in the Lindfields community and close to Disney! You pick the day you want to check in & out(based on availability). Please note: we are almost sold out for 2016. We are booking what's left in 2016 and 2017 now! You will not believe this luxury vacation home actually renting for this price. This is a limited time offer. Please buy with confidence. If you have a baby or small child, please notice all the nice things that are included with this home, (you will not have to pay for rental of crib, stroller, high chair etc. That is not up to your normal standard!) all designing and decorating was done with your comfort and vacation in mind. The Regal Villa is located approximately 3-4 miles to Walt Disney world on a beautifully landscaped property.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I'm 74 years old living in Kissimmee Florida. My wife and I as well as my son and his family live right near Disney World. Our vacation home the Regal Villa near Disney we rent short term. We take pride in our properties and are responsive to any of our renters needs. Since we are local, we deal with our guests directly from key exchanges, to cleaning, to repairs, and anything in between. All of our properties are fully furnished and have all the amenities of home!
Guestbook comments from the manager
Very nice pool area, very responsive management, great assortment of kitchenware, toys, video games and tapes. Quiet location, nature backyard view, family friendly room layout and modern high-speed wifi.
Can't wait to get back there for our next visit.
Ingo P. April 2012
Our stay at Regal Villa was awesome. Roman is wonderful and this home was close to everything, but just enough out of the way to feel secluded from all the traffic. Our four year old granddaughter called it a "Magical adventure". the pool was awesome, the children got into it the first thing in the morning and the again before they went to bed.
We recommend this house to anyone looking for the ideal Home away from Home! thank you Roman...we will be back!
John and Di Crust Feb. and March 2012
A great house, well positioned for Disney and the I192 area. The house had everything we needed and was well equipped both in the kitchen and the provision of entertainment, e.g 5 TV sets and 2 PlayStations.
2 holidaymaker reviews
A home from home
This property is situated close to 192 so not far from restaurants and shops and is only about ten / fifteen minutes from Disney. The house has its own pool which is not overlooked as has a wooded area to the rear, in which we saw quite a few different birds including a kestrel. House is very well equipped with everything you would want for a family holiday including lots of towels for bathroom and pool use. The location of the house is in a residential street so offers a very welcomed quiet retreat from the hustle and bustle of the theme parks. The booking process was made even more easy by the owner Roman's good communication, he responded to all our emails very quickly and answered all our questions, which made our booking uncomplicated. We came across this property on the owners direct website by chance and I can honestly say we were thrilled with it. To make this a balanced review I would tell you the negatives too but can honestly say there is nothing negative I can tell you. Thoroughly recommend this property to anyone looking for a place to stay in Florida.
From the Owner
“I started my search for our next holiday destination. Florida sounded like the perfect family destination & my own villa would be my home from home. To cut a long story short I knew this was the home for me as soon as I walked through the front door. It was beautiful, spacious & yet homely. The neighbourhood was peaceful yet literally only minutes away from all the bustle of the attractions, restaurants & supermarkets. Then of course there was the pool!”
Activity and Interests
Approx 60 mins driving distance to the Atlantic coast - and 80 mins to the Gulf of Mexico.
Approx 30 mins from Orlando Intl. 60 mins from Orlando Sanford.
Minutes from attractions, shopping malls & fantastic restaurants. Lindfields is just off the Highway 192 (west of Disney).
Literally no more than a few minutes drive from the villa are supermarkets, Publix, Winn Dixie, Super Target and the 24 hour Walmart, 24 hour pharmacy, internet café and a wide variety of restaurants The Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Longhorn Steakhouse, Logans, Texas Roadhouse, Joes Crab., Applebees, Miller Alehouse, Giordanos, Papa Johns Pizza, red lobster, Cracker Barrel, TGI Fridays, Golden Coral and many many more. Private heated (pool heat at an additional fee) swimming pool. computer with high speed internet and a printer to print your tickets or directions. Do not miss out on emails while you enjoy your vacation. Wireless internet for your laptop. 2 playstation 2 game systems with 30 games, Wii game system with games. 5 tvs and 3 dvd players as well as a movie library. house is fully air conditioned. Kitchen fully equipped. Washer / dryer. Themed Princess and Cars bedroom. Cars toddler bed. Football table. Huge Master bedroom and Master bathroom with shower and tub. Pond View with wonderful views of the sunset. Privacy and Space. Just 1 mile to the famous orange lake golf course.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
SPECIAL / FREE POOL+BBQ
31 Oct 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
HOLIDAYS/FREE POOL HEAT+BBQ
17 Dec 2016 - 7 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Deposit required: £150 to secure reservation. Full rental balance and refundable £150 damage security deposit due 2 months prior to departure.
You pick the day you want to check in & out(based on availability).
check in is 4pm and check out 10am. Early check in or late check out may be possible and must at an additional fee. You must contact us in advance to arrange for this if possible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. In the eventuality of your booking overlapping different weekly tariffs, We will calculate the cost on days bases. Credit card payments can be arranged through PayPal. Pool heating recommended October to May would cost £95 per week. £150 refundable damage security deposit.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- botanical garden
- live theatre
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- En-suite bathroom to downstairs master bedroom with a very large shower, bath, and all amenities. Separate bathroom to service the downstairs living areas. Bathroom upstairs with bath & shower to service the bedrooms.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: downstairs king size master bedroom (en suite) TV with cable TV, Computer + Printer. All bedrooms are large and have a TV with Cable, DVD,or Playstation Bedroom 2: upstairs queen bed. Bedroom 3: upstairs twin beds. Bedroom 4: upstairs twin b
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: We are the owners of the Regal Villa and management company (based in Kissimmee) and are on hand (direct dial phone from the house) to ensure everything runs smoothly for your holiday. free Internet (wireless or cable). Free local domestic US and Canada calls. Prior to departure you will receive all the information and the villa key instructions. NOTE: If This House Is Booked For Your Desired Days, Feel Free To Send Us An Inquiry Because We Have Several Vacation Homes In The Disney Area And May Have One Available For Your Desired Days. Outside: The villa is completely fenced on both sides for you privacy. The back has an open conservation / lake view with beautiful views of the sunsets. The extra large pool is fully screened to keep the bugs out (but let the sun in). Lots of comfortable pool furniture is provided including tables, chairs and sun loungers. The pool even has underwater lighting for your evening swim or romantic dinner. For safety reasons, plastic plates, beakers etc are supplied for use outside in the pool area. Beautiful gardens including trees,lovely flowers all year round and birds and sometimes cranes and turtles as well as a children playing corner. Pool heating recommended from October to May. Utility Room: Washer, tumble drier, iron board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linens provided. Home cleaned prior to arrival. Additional extras can be arranged through our management company. Other: 55inch 3d led 240hz hdtv. Some 3d blu ray movies. 3d blu ray player. 4x 3d glasses. Wii game system and games. Playstation 3 with about 20 games