Roof top villa in Palma, Palma de Mallorca, Mallorca, Majorca - Vibrant Night Life, Great Base For Exploring The Island, Parties And Sunbathing, Free 4G WiFi
This super completely renovated attic home is arranged on two floors in a traditional 110 year old Mallorcian villa. It features two very large sun soaked terraces, one overlooking the bay of Palma, the other sun trap looking West over Castell Belver and the hills behind Palma. The cities famous harbour and its many marinas are all within a few minutes walk away, buses stop right outside the door and it's just a 40 minute stroll along the harbour front into the historic old town - or 4 Euros in a taxi. A 20 minute walk takes you into the chic Santa Catalina area which is full of wonderful restaurants, bars and clubs.
Top Traveller Review
Spacious Apartment with Beautiful Terraces & ViewsSpacious Apartment with Beautiful Terraces & Views
About the Owner
I am a professional Yacht Captain. I am sailing away from Mallorca much of the year which is why my lovely home is available to rent.
I hope you will like it as much as I do.
Guestbook comments from the owner
In case you were wondering we absolutely love your apartment. It's great! beautifully furnished and equipped and so clean I thought I was at home! This is literally everything I could have asked for. - Debbie - July 2014
We had a fab time and found your apartment to be a great base for a holiday in Palma - Gillian - August 2012
The apartment was amazing, we had a fab time - Michelle - September 2012
Your apartment was superb, we loved Palma. John - September 2012
We had a wonderful & memorable holiday in your fabulous apartment & loved Palma. Clare - November 2012
We had an excellent time in Mallorca and your apartment was an perfect base for our trip. I found your apartment to be exactly as you described. Linda - July 2013
We're back home now after a great week in Mallorca. Very much enjoyed staying in your lovely apartment and thank you for the use of it together with all the helpful instructions you provided. Peter - Aug 2013
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Spacious Apartment with Beautiful Terraces & Views
We spent four nights in the apartment in July (2 adults, 2 teenagers and a 7 year old) and had a great time. Excellent, spacious apartment within an old Mallorcian villa with beautiful views from the terraces both towards the bay/marina and inland too. We loved eating out or relaxing with a glass of wine on the terrace in the evening. The kitchen and bathrooms are new and modern and the apartment is very clean and stylish. The apartment is in a great location just one street back from the marina and about a 20-30 minute walk from the old town of Palma with plenty of taxis passing by too if you prefer. John, the owner, is great to deal with and provided lots of useful information about the apartment and the area/City. We hired bikes (there are a number of bike hire shops down at the marina) and would recommend that as you can cycle for miles along the coast to various resorts along the cycle paths - great fun and the cost of cycle hire is very reasonable. Palma Old Town is great for sightseeing during the day and for eating out in the evening. Overall a brilliant apartment and a great city to visit with something for all age groups.
From the Owner
“Amazing terraces, sea and mountain views, walking distance to central Palma and the harbour front, close proximity to shops, public transport and nightlife. This is real Mallorca, not a phoney tourist trap or resort. You will be living in the heart of the local community.”
Activity and Interests
The closest beach is a 30 minute walk away. A bus that stops outside the house will take you to the very popular Cala Major beach in 10 minutes and the 3 beautiful Illetas beaches in 15 minutes. If you have a car the tropical style Es Trench beach is 40 minutes away and the rest of the island is all within an hours drive. The famous "passeo" Palmas waterfront promenade is just 3 minutes walk from the property. From there you can walk, jog, cycle or Rollerblade all the way around Palma bay.
Its just a 15 minute taxi ride to Palma airport. The number 1 bus from the airport will get you to within a 10 minute walk. Car parking is not easily available right outside the property but there is a secure underground car park just 3 minutes walk away. Free on street parking can usually be found with a 5 minute walk of the apartment.
Santa Catalina restaurants & bars 2.5km
Palmas historic old town 4km
Palma airport 13km
Puerto Portals 8kms
Puerto Andratx 29km
Es Trench beach 57km
Marinas - Club de Mar 1km, RCNP 3km.
There are lots of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants within a few minutes walk. The Porto Pi shopping, entertainment complex and new casino is just a 20 minute walk away. There are many nightclubs and discotheques to suit everybody's taste with a 15 minute walk. Banks, post office, taxis and buses are all at your fingertips.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
Whilst the minimum stay is shown as 1 night, the minimum rental price is £750
A 300 GBP booking deposit secures the booking. Upon arrival this becomes a refundable security deposit. The deposit will be returned on departure day if nothing has been damaged beyond normal wear and tear. The rent is to be transferred in full within 30 days prior to arrival. Water, electricity, air conditioning and heating are included in the rental cost.
Changeover days are flexible. Check-in and checkout will be within normal working hours.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The two newly decked terraces with BBQ area are amazing, one with stunning views of Palma harbour and Palma Bay, the other looking back to the hills surrounding Palma and the famous Castel Belver.”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- city centre
- near the sea
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 100 m²
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- There are two completely new shower rooms, containing good sized showers, toilets and wash hand basins and ample storage units.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, Wake up to views of the sunrise over Palma Bay
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, Wake up to sunrise views over Palma Bay
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed, A quiet room overlooking the back terrace
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 in 3 Double Bedrooms. Notes on bedrooms: This is a traditional preserved villa, all bedrooms have beautiful original wooden beams and attractive Mallorcian style shuttered windows. Two overlook Palma harbour and bay, so when you wake up the sun will be rising over the bay and you can watch the yachts manouvering in front of you. All bedrooms have been fully decorated in December 2016 - two contain large built in wardrobes. One is air conditioned, the others have fans. Al have large and comfortable Ikea beds and quality 100% cotton bed linen.
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- 1 bicycles
- Outside: The terraces are the gem of this property, enough space for everybody to have their own private sunbathing area. Three in total each offering almost perfect seclusion and round the clock sunshine. The lower terrace is accessed from the dining room and contains a dining table and chairs for 8 along with patio furniture and lots of lovely plants and a giant awning both of which provide shade and privacy. The upper terrace is the same size and looks over Palma Bay. Here there are sun beds and a small table and chairs. The small top terrace is for your imagination, completely secluded and wonderful for yoga, meditation, snoozing or star gazing. Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing board, iron, Hoover, second fridge on the terrace. Cleaning / Towels / Linen One bath towel per guest and clean bed linen are provided. Other: There is a lovely dining room adjoining the open plan kitchen area and kitchen bar. Featuring solid light coloured oak furniture, and leading out onto the lower terrace this will be the heart of your entertaining