Villa near Alvor, Western Algarve, Portugal - Own mature Garden, Set Back from the Golf Course, 10 Minute Drive To The Beach and Resort of Alvor
A modern villa, furnished tastefully but with comfort in mind for a relaxing holiday. Situated in the private estate of Penina Golf course. The villa is set in its own private grounds, with heated swimming pool-designed with sloping beach entrance making it suitable for both the elderly and very young, large garden, part-covered outdoor terrace and separate eating veranda. Air conditioning/heating are found in all bedrooms and living areas. The 4 bedrooms - 2 doubles and 2 twins - all have their private ensuite bathrooms making it the ideal property for two families or grandparents holidaying with relatives.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
10 minute drive to the beautiful Alvor Beach. Long wide beach, shallow access into the sea so suitable for families with young children. Plenty of beachfront restaurants and cafes. Beds with parasols can be rented at beaches.
Nearest airport is Faro, 45 minute motorway drive to villa.
Car hire is recommended.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
24 Sep 2016 - 4 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
The preferred changeover day is Saturday.
Arrival at the villa should not be before 14:00 hours to give the maids time to clean. You may leave your cases at the villa any time after 10:00hrs. Departure time is 10:00hrs unless agreed beforehand.
Notes on prices:
The above prices are in UK pounds per week and are for 7-8 people in the property. Please apply for reduced rates for fewer people out of the peak season. 2 extra people may be accommodated at extra cost.
Pool heating is included from 19/03-24/06 & 03/09-04/11/2016. It is an extra £100 per week from 25/06 - 03/9/2016. A pre-heat week is £80.
Air conditioning is included from 25/06 - 03/9/2016 but is an extra £100 per week from 19/03-24/06 & 03/09-04/11/2016.
Extra folding beds are £60 per person per week. Sofa bed £80 per person per week.
A deposit of 25% is payable on booking. The balance should be paid 8 weeks before the start of your holiday.
The damage deposit maybe paid by bank transfer immediately before your visit or in cash on arrival.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Master en-suite-bath,shower,bidet,WC, heated towel rail. Bed 2 en-suite-bath, shower, bidet, WC, heated towel rail. Adjacent to bed 3-shower, bidet, WC,heated towel rail. Bed 4 en-suite-shower, WC, bidet, heated towel rail. Cloakroom in hall-loo & basin.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: On the first floor: master suite with kingsize bed, dressing room and en-suite; bedroom 2 with twin beds and en-suite. On the ground floor: Bedroom 3 with twin beds and adjacent shower room; bedroom 4 with kingsize bed and en-suite.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: 5 star comfortably furnished and well designed to accommodate all the needs of its guests, including many extras such as internet access and Wi-Fi. This combined with the attractive setting of the villa, provides the perfect getaway for families and friends alike. Outside: The villa is surrounded by a pleasant, landscaped garden with a large area of lawn and attractive plants and shrubs. There is a built-in barbecue with fitted cupboards and integral small fridge, alongside the swimming pool. There is a shower room and toilet at the side of the pool house. The heated, pebbled pool is of an irregular shape(but probably more than 10 x 5 metres) and has a gentle, sloping beach entrance and salt treatment (particularly suitable for those with sensitive skin or eczema sufferers). There is a child protection cover, which can be used if required. The outdoor area is comfortably equipped with all necessary furniture for 8 people including dining table, loungers, outdoor sofas and day bed. Utility Room: Washing machine and tumble dryer, airers and access to clothes drying patio. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels(including pool towels) and linen are included and are changed weekly. Maid cleaning service for 3-4 hours, 2-3 times a week according to the number of guests in the villa. Other: There is a television room off the sitting room where there is satellite TV with standard sky package, kids & sky sports (but no movies), BBC/ITV box & DVD player. Two sofas, one a double sofa bed. Sliding glass doors overlooking the garden and pool.