Bungalow in Falcarragh, Donegal, Ireland - Peaceful Location, 15 Minutes Max Walk To The Beach
Magnificant sea and mountain views in this beautiful Donegal home. Golf courses nearby include Gweedore, Dunfannaghy, Rossapenna and Cloughaneely. A clean, tranquil mile long beach within walking distance. Tourist attractions plentiful near by, e.g., Dunlewy, Glenveagh National Park, The Poison Gleann, Ards Forest Park, Doe Castle, Cappuccino Friary at Ards Mhuire, Cresslough, Muckish Mountain, Errigal Mountain, 'Mary from Dungloe' Festival (July, every year). Fishing, surfing and horse riding facilities near by.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"We had a lovely family holiday in this cosy holiday home. Loads to do for all the family and the beach is outstanding." P.O' Donnell.
"Scenery absolutely lovely! Had a relaxing holiday mixed with plenty of entertainment." N Mc Fadden.
Activity and Interests
Stunning beaches all within a short distance of this holiday home. Nearest beach 15 mins walk or less than a 5 mins drive. This is a beautiful, white sandy beach, a mile long with the view of Innishbuffin and Tory Islands, ideal for families. Beaches are all popular for swimming, surfing, canoeing, sailing and fishing trips. Excellent area for both sea fishing and fresh water angling.
Donegal (Carrickfin) airport - approx. 20 miles.
Derry airport - approx. 50 miles.
Belfast airport - approx. 115 miles.
Dublin airport - approx. 165miles.
Dublin port - approx. 170 miles
Restaurants in local village and Ostan Loch Altan (15 mins walk maximum)
Supermarkets and banks also available in local villages.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
Sept - Oct
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Details concerning house keys/road map leading to area of the house will be e-mailed to you approx 1 week before arrival. €100 non- refundable deposit required on booking. Balance payable 4 weeks prior to arrival. €100 deposit for damages refundable after inspection of property.
During July and August, Sat to Sat but please call as we try our best to be flexible. Check in 4pm. Check out 11am.
Notes on prices:
Bank Holidays (3 nights) - €250
Weekends (2 nights) - €200
Central heating & Electricity included.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- rain forests
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Main Bathroom: Bath with electric shower, W/C & basin. 1 Bedroom with electric shower. All bedrooms with wash basin providing hot & cold water.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Double Bed with sink (hot & cold water) Bedroom 2: Bunk beds, sink (hot & cold water) & electric shower. Bedroom 3: Bunk Bed (Double- bottom, Single - top, sleeps 3 in total) with sink (hot & cold water)
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Non- smoking accommodation. Outside: Ample room for several vehicles (off-street parking). Garden and patio with BBQ facilities. Clothes line outside. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen provided excluding towels.