Apartment in Puerto Banus, Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain - 200 Metres From The Beach And 10 Minutes Walk To Puerto Banus
The apartment has two bedroom and a south & west facing balcony; situated on the third floor (with lift) of a small block of 14 apartments with well maintained communal gardens with a swimming pool and children’s pool. The beach is 200 metres from the apartment (2 mins walk) with beach restaurants and bars and Puerto Banus a 10 minute walk along the sea front. An ideal location and perfect for families.
Top Traveller Review
Perfect location and has everything you need
About the Owner
Our family have owned this apartment for over 30 years and three generations have spent happy holidays there. We have holidayed here with our three children from when they were babies thro to teenagers and have always felt very safe and secure. The children can swim and play by the pool while we are in the apartment and we feel happy for them to walk down to the beach to buy an ice cream or along to Puerto Banus when they are older. We enjoy walking to the port in the evenings for dinner or drinks in one of the many bars and restaurants or taking the bus to Oranges Square in the old town in Marbella. The flat is basically decorated and furnished and has always suited us as it is. Please do not expect a fully interior designed, luxurious hotel like apartment with full furnishings.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"what a wonderful secret location and how fantastic to be able to walk into Puerto Banus in the evening and 'people watch' over a glass of wine and an ice cream after an hours browsing in the outside market; the children couldn't believe the super yachts and sports cars"
"lovely to be able to sit on the balcony each evening after a relaxing day by the pool, and so convenient that El Corte Ingles supermarket in Puerto Banus now have a delivery service"
'we found this to be a perfect location for a holiday with teenagers who want a little more action than we do; and it feels safe'
4.3 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Lovely apartment, great location and it exceeded expectations!
The apartment was clean and had a good feel to it. The location was amazing just moments from a lovely wide beach and an easy walk into Puerto Banus. Pools and garden were well kept and not too busy and great views from the huge balcony of the sea and the pools. Easy transport from main road minutes away into Marbella or a wonderful walk along the beach or promenade passing Puento Romano and the Marbella Club, plenty of beach restaurants. Highly recommended!
Perfect location and has everything you need
Fantastic property with everything you could need. Clean and tidy. Short walk Upto the main Puerto banus area which was lovely and scenic. Nice pool area and very very close to the sea. Owner very helpful and answered any questions and queries immediately. Refurbished balcony was really lovely with sunshine all day and nice to sit on in the evening and eat and drink. Would happily return anytime.
From the Owner
“Its a perfect location, quiet in the daytime and near Puerto Banus for the evening, in a very expensive area but tucked away area with a perfectly located balcony to watch the world go by.”
Activity and Interests
The beach is 200 metres away and a very simple 2 minute walk without having to cross any big main roads. The bridge over the Rio Verde river means you can walk to Puerto Banus along the beach pedestrian walkway which takes 10-15 minutes. The other way along the beach takes you to Marbella and is a nice cycle ride. There are 3/4 beach restaurants and bars within easy walking distance, as well as jet ski hire and beach sunbed hire.
The nearest airport is Malaga, approx 1 hour drive from the apartment. Gibralter is a little further away. Cars can be hired from the airport although with a good bus service from Malaga Airport to Marbella and then a short taxi ride to the apartment a car is not necessary. The shops at Puerto Banus and Marbella can be reached by bus with bus stops a few minutes walk from the apartment and the supermarket in Puerto Banus offers a delivery service at a small charge.
Puerto Banus is a 10-15 minute walk and a 5 minute bus ride away. Marbella is easy to reach by bus taking about 10 minutes with regular buses and bus stops only 5 minutes walk from the apartment. There are local taxis and also a boat ride from Puerto Banus to Marbella. The traditional villages of Mijas, Ohen and Istan are near enough to visit by car and an hours drive into the mountains is the interesting town of Ronda or along the coast road to Gibralter.
The proximity to Puerto Banus means that within walking distance there are many restaurant, cafe, bars and shops, many set on the marina quayside. There is also an open evening market in Puerto Banus. The old town in Marbella has many shops, restaurant and bars and there are regular buses to and fro into the evening; we love visiting Oranges Square in the old town for an evening drink to watch the world go by.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We ask you to check availability via email. Once availability is confirmed we ask for 50% on confirmation of your booking and 50% 28 days prior to departure. Payment can be made online or by cheque. Keys will be sent to you once the second 50% payment is received. We ask for you to send the keys back to us in the UK within 7 days of your return.
Depending on other bookings we can be quite flexible on changeover dates
Notes on prices:
Minimum stay of 3 nights for £300
50% on booking and 50% 4 weeks before arrival in order to send the keys out.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Ceiling Fans
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome ...
- smoking allowed ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- One bathroom with bath, hand held shower over bath, basin and wc. Please note there is no water pump so the water pressure is very low.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Please note both bedrooms have twin beds. Bedroom 1 with twin beds, Bedroom 2 with twin beds and third pull out bed, when the 3rd bed is made up space in the room is tight with a small space between each bed. There is a sofa bed to take a 6th person in the sitting room if needed.
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment was refurbished in 2011 and is tiled throughout with fans in each room, there is no air conditioning. It is a secure building with locked exterior gates. Keys are provided for both gates. There are wardrobes in both bedrooms with shelving but no dressing tables or chest of drawers, in each room there is bedside table and one chair. The kitchen is fully equipped. Outside: The apartment has a south and west facing corner balcony which has a sea view and overlooks the garden and swimming pool (useful when the children go down to the pool). The private well maintained garden has chairs and shade and there is a pool and a children’s pool. Utility Room: Balcony furniture, bicycle, clothes dryer on balcony. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen is included and will be on the beds when you arrive. Bath towels are provided but beach towels are not included. The flat is cleaned before your stay. We ask you to remove the sheets from the beds and leave with the towels ready for cleaning.