LATE AVAILABILITY: WEEK COMMENCING 13 AUGUST £700 (PLUS OWNERS DIRECT FEES) CONTACT OWNER FOR QUOTE
Located in a quiet residential street 2 minutes from the beach, this light and airy 5 bedroom house has recently been refurbished and includes all new furnishings. The pier, town centre and restaurants are located within easy walking distance. The house provides 5 double bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room. The well equipped eat-in kitchen includes a fridge/freezer, washing machine microwave. Secure enclosed rear patio garden. Internet access is also available.
4 bedroom house also available.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I live in Eastbourne my husband and 4 children.
Originally from Surrey, I moved to Eastbourne 12 years ago and love it here.
It is a great place for all ages with lots of activities suitable for children (Treasure Island, Fort Fun, Inline skate rental) and for adults (three theatres, bandstand concerts, walking on the South Downs).
With cosmopolitan Brighton only a 40 minute drive away Eastbourne has everything on its doorstep!
2 holidaymaker reviews
fantastic house, plenty of space and very homely. only negatives were parking was a nightmare as roads were always busy (nothing to do with owner as nothing can be done about it just an observation) and the downstairs shower was really poor. still rating 5* because overall it was fantastic so something as little as the downstairs shower didn't take away from that. owner was great, phoned once about travel cot and it was delivered to us within a couple of hours and again to ask if there was a parasol for garden table which again was delivered to us in a very short amount of time. will be staying here again
Lovely holiday in Eastbourne
Lovely house very close to the beach and also local shops. Bright and airy and newly refurbished. Comfortable beds and plenty of seating areas. Quite well equipped and small welcome pack left for you.
Had a lovely family holiday and enjoyed Eastbourne.
Would recommend this house and would stay again.
Activity and Interests
Eastbourne's historic promenade is 5 minutes away and the beach stretches both east and west from this point.
To the west, the pier and town centre are 10 minutes walk away. Further to the West are the beautiful South Downs and famous Beach Head cliffs
To the east are children's attractions Treasure Island and Fort Fun (10 minutes walk approx). Beyond this is the beautiful Sovereign Harbour.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
A deposit of £150 is due to secure booking and is held as a security deposit. The balance is payable 6 weeks in advance.
The security deposit is repayable after departure subject to satisfactory checkout
Arrival / departure day is Saturday.
Notes on prices:
Discounts available for stays of 2 weeks or more.
Please contact owner to discuss.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1
- Family bathroom with bath, w.c. and basin located on 1st floor Shower room with shower, w.c. and basin located on ground floor
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Double Bed, downstairs
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Double Bed, This is a small double bed (4ft)
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Double Bed, This is a small double bed (4ft)
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Spacious master bedroom with double bed. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with double bed. Bedroom 4 with small double (4ft) bed. Bedroom 5 with small double (4ft) bed.
- Garden ...
- Notes on accommodation: Sorry no pets or smoking in the house please. Cot provided is large, clean travel cot. Outside: Fully enclosed, secure, rear patio garden with large table seating 8. Washing line. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen is included but towels are not.