Villa in Highlands Reserve, Davenport, Florida, USA - Excellent Location For Theme Parks, Bars, Restaurants And Shopping Malls
We have provided the following items for your convenience, all free. Local, long distance & international phone calls, internet access (laptop required), high chair, cot/crib, stroller, gas barbecue, towels and bed linen also included in price, hair dryer in all bathrooms, use of 2 sets of golf clubs.
About the Owner
About Irvine Bain
I am Irvine Bain and my wife, of 28 years Karen, and I love Florida. We live near to Glasgow in bonnie Scotland. We try to get to our beautiful holiday home three or four times a year. When we can't be there our home is available for rent and this way family and friends can enjoy everything it has to offer just like we do.
Irvine Bain purchased this villa in 2007
Why Irvine Bain chose Davenport
We had been going to Florida on holiday for just over 25 years and eventually decided it was time to buy our own villa in this the most exciting holiday destination in the world. We looked around a few different developments in Davenport and fell in love with Highlands Reserve. From the minute we drove through the entrance with it's gorgeous palm trees and plants we got that feeling of "This is it". The streets are wide and give that feeling of space unlike other developments that never even had pavements.
What makes this villa unique
You can walk to Regal Palms in 5 minutes and Berry Town where you will find bars and restaurants is within a 10 minutes walk. Being a golf lover also made this location very appealing as the Championship Highlands Reserve Golf Course meanders through the community - just stunning.
From the Owner
“We had been going to Florida on holiday for just over 25 years and eventually decided it was time to buy our own villa in this the most exciting holiday destination in the world. We looked around a few different developments in Davenport and fell in love with Highlands Reserve. From the minute we drove through the entrance with it's gorgeous palm trees and plants we got that feeling of "This is it". The streets are wide and give that feeling of space unlike other developments that never even had pavements.”
Activity and Interests
Our villa is in Central Florida near to the Theme Parks. It is approximately 90 minutes drive to the East coast beaches of Daytona and Cocoa Beach and 90 minutes drive to the West coast beaches of Clearwater and St Petes Beach.
Our villa is 35 minutes drive from Orlando International Airport, 60 minutes drive from Tampa International Airport and just over 1 hours drive from Sandford International Airport
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
All bookings require a £100 / week deposit
Full balance is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival at the villa
Our management company will require a security deposit which is refundable as long as the villa passes it's inspection after you book out.
Please contact owner.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
From the Owner
“You can walk to Regal Palms in 5 minutes and Berry Town where you will find bars and restaurants is within a 10 minutes walk. Being a golf lover also made this location very appealing as the Championship Highlands Reserve Golf Course meanders through the community - just stunning.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Master En-suite 1 is a large spacious En suite with walk in shower twin sinks and large bath Master En suite 2 has a bath and shower Jack & Gill bathroom has a bath and shower All bathrooms have Hair Dryers
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom1 has a beautiful queen size bed and a large walk in Wardrobe Master bedroom 2 has a queen bed, a large wardrobe. Bedrooms 3 & 4 are twin bedrooms There are TV's in all bedrooms
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Our spacious Pool deck has Table and 6 pool chairs - 3 pool loungers and child safety screen Utility Room: Our utility room includes a washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and Linen are included Other: Our Games Room features Pool Table, Air Hockey and 2 player Basket Ball Game - There are two sets of Golf Clubs which our guests are welcome to use.