Villa in Vale do Lobo, Algarve - Secure and Private Location Zone 9, 20 mins walk to Beach, 5 mins Golf Club, Spa, Restaurant, ATM
Luxurious modern 3 bed villa within Zone 9 of Vale do Lobo.
Views to the ocean.
Private and tranquil garden and modern 12 metre pool.
Upstairs main bedroom has a king size 4 poster bed, ensuite bathroom and large balcony with ocean views.........
Ground floor 2 bedrooms, 2 single beds and one 4 poster, all bedrooms have ensuite bathroom..
Large BBQ and eating area and under a grape vine.
About the Owner
This is a family home for my wife and I and our two children when they visit. The villa is very well appointed and is situated in a tranquil environment within VDL with sweeping ocean views.
From the Owner
“Vale do Lobo is a Resort, but more than that it is a community with many facilities. A beautiful beach, golf greens etc.”
Activity and Interests
The Vale do Lobo main sandy beach is a 20 minute walk or 5 minute drive.
Vale do Lobo is a 15km - 20 minute drive from the main Algarve airport of Faro. Faro airport can be reached using airlines, such as BA, EasyJet, Ryan Air, Thompsons etc.
The Vale do Lobo beach and Praca (nightclub area) is a 20 minute walk, car 4 mins. Quinta do Largo shopping and restaurants nearby is a 5 minute drive and Almancil the nearest town is a 10 minute drive at 5 to 6 kms.
Five minutes walk from the villa, there are 2 ATMs at the Golf Club plus a Spa, driving range, restaurant, bank and shops (golf, clothes & wine).
8 minute walk to the local supermarket and medical centre in the main Vale do Lobo roundabout.
Quinta do Largo shopping nearby has many restaurants, bars, shops and a dentist.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
Changeover day is normally Saturday, arrival in at 15.00 and departure out at 10.00.
However we offer a flexible arrival departure for 8 days or more
30% deposit with booking and final 70% one month before arrival.
A security/breakage deposit of Gbp 400 will also be taken on final payment to cover the high level of furnishings. This will be returned within 10 days following departure, following inspection by local house manager.
Changeover day is normally Saturday, but for rental durations of 2 weeks or more we are flexible depending upon availability..
30% on reservation and balance one month prior to rental commencement
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Our villa is calm and peaceful, with a beautiful pool and BBQ area and stunning views to the ocean.”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 300 m²
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet
- Master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath, walk in shower, wc, bidet. Bedroom 2 has an en suite bathroom with walk in shower, wc. Bedroom 3 has an en suite bathroom with large walk in shower, wc, bidet. Plus ground floor has a guest toilet
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: 2 double beds and 1 twin bedded room Notes on bedrooms: Upstairs master bedroom with 1 large 2 metre 4 poster bed. Ground floor Bedroom 2 with 4 poster bed and Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Smoking is not permitted at this villa. Property is not suited for elderly unless living on the ground floor. Not suited for children under 12, because the pool has no fence and the front of the garden with views to the ocean is a raised garden. Outside: Beautifully landscaped garden with native trees such as olive, carob, fig, bay and raised bed herb garden. Two areas laid to grass and waterfall feature. Modern 12x6 metre dark tiled pool, half shallow 1 metre and half deep 2 metres. Access to pool is via 4 granite steps running the width of the pool, this is an impressive pool. Large BBQ area with plenty of working space with a basin and outside fridge. Kitchen bay window open out onto the BBQ area. Teak tables under the shade of a grape vine suitable for 8 to 10 people faces the BBQ area. Sunbathing can be achieved around the pool or on the upstairs balcony, reached by the outside spiral staircase. Utility Room: Contains wash basin, washing machine and machine drier Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid service 5 days per week. Linen and towels changed weekly. Other: The Hall has a sweeping staircase to the upstairs master bedroom. Outside there is a spiral staircase to the main upstairs balcony.