House in Calella de Palafrugell, Costa Brava, Spain - Very Quiet Location, 5 Minutes Walk To The Beach
The house is situated in Calella de Palafrugell, close to the famous Cap Roig Botanical Gardens, where in July and August a Major Festival of music is staged,featuring many top international artists. The property is appointed to a very high standard, being the owners actual holiday home.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The area is very popular with Divers, there being diving schools both in Calella and La Franc, also the walking in the area is fantastic so very popular for walking holidays
The stunning El Golfet beach is minutes walk away from the house, the 3 beaches of the fishing village of Calella, which are fine shingle, are a 10 minute walk or a few minutes drive, where you will find good restaurants, bars and quaint little shops, La Franc, is a 15 minute walk or a few minutes drive, there you have a sweeping bay of fine sand with excellent restaurants and bars. A little further there is Tamariu, Aigua Blava, and Begur also the Port of Palamos is an interesting trip
Girona airport is a 40 minute drive, Barcelona 1 hour, Perpignan one and a half hours
Supermarket, in season, walking distance. Calella 10 mins walk or short drive, Palafrugell 10 mins drive.
- Booking Notes:
25% Deposit required at time of booking, balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival at property
In High Season, Saturdays, may be possible Fridays. Other days off high season
Notes on prices:
Dates between 31st October and 31st Marfch, we may negotiate less than 7 days.
Dates other than July and August by negotiation.
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom, very modern fittings, full bath & shower, bidet and toilet. Second bathroom with walk in shower, toilet and wash basin, downstairs off the lounge there is a further cloakroom with toilet and designer sink.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom suite, with lovely sea views, and king bed with full bathroom. Second twin room with same sea views, third smaller twin room with countryside and partial sea views
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The property benefits from an electronic entrance gate and parking for 2 cars Outside: Leading off the lounge there’s a large decked terrace, with a removable sun canopy on a pulley. Teak dining table and 6 chairs and a metal upholstered wicker terrace sofa, which looks out to sea, with upholstered stools and drinks table. Off the terrace there’s large split level lawn garden with drying facilities also there’s a herb garden. Sun loungers and other garden furniture are available to use in the garden. A path leads down to the very private shared pool (only between 3 other houses and is rarely used) Utility Room: Automatic washing machine & tumble dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Weekly cleaning and linen change is included. We can also negotiate a reduction if guests want to take their own linens Other: Downstairs cloakroom with toilet and designer wash hand basin. A solid wood open plan staircase leads from lounge up to upstairs hallway and bedrooms