Villa in Villamartin, Costa Blanca, Spain - Quiet Location But 3 Minute Walking Distance To Numerous Restaurants, Bars & Shops
This comfortably furnished villa is situated in a well-established and peaceful part of Villamartin. Villamartin is approximately 40 minutes drive from Alicante Airport and 20 minutes drive from Murcia Airport. A car is not essential as airport pick ups can be arranged. There are many beautiful beaches nearby including some that are holders of the blue flag. There are many restaurants and bars within walking distance some of which have live entertainment. Shoppers are well catered for in Costa Blanca South; with everything from lively markets to designer stores. A huge new shopping centre is due to open at the latter part of this year with many big names already signed up.
About the Owner
About Deborah Donald
We are the Donald Family (Steve, Deborah and 2 teenage boys) who live in the North East of Scotland. As you can imagine the Scottish climate is somewhat different to that which we enjoy when we visit our lovely home in Spain!
Deborah Donald purchased this in 2012
Why Deborah Donald chose Orihuela Area
We had viewed numerous properties and kept feeling that they were a bit crowded together with little or no privacy or that the area just "didn't feel right".
However, when we drove into Villamartin we knew immediately that Las Violetas was the area for us, pretty, spacious and safe.
The villa is airy, bright and had a level of privacy that we hadn't felt anywhere else. Steve loves cooking and so the huge solarium with its BBQ was a huge draw.
We are looking forward to expanding our knowledge of those Towns and Cities in the area during our visits.
We are looking forward to discussing your holiday arrangements with you.
From the Owner
“We had viewed numerous properties and kept feeling that they were a bit crowded together with little or no privacy or that the area just "didn't feel right". However, when we drove into Villamartin we knew immediately that Las Violetas was the area for us, pretty, spacious and safe. The villa is airy, bright and had a level of privacy that we hadn't felt anywhere else. Steve loves cooking and so the huge solarium with its BBQ was a huge draw. We are looking forward to expanding our knowledge of those Towns and Cities in the area during our visits. We are looking forward to discussing your holiday arrangements with you.”
Activity and Interests
A short 5 minute car journey (or a few minutes more by bus) will take you to La Zenia beach which has beach bars and restaurants close at hand. There are many more stunning beaches in the area, with all the facilities you would expect and there are many lovely coastal walks to enjoy.
There are two airports serving the villa; Murcia (20 minutes drive) and Alicante (40 minutes drive). Car Hire is available at both these airports but airport transfers can be arranged. Use of a car is not essential to the property as there is plenty of restaurants and facilities within easy walking distance of the property and also regular buses and a taxi rank close by.
Torrevieja is approximately 7kms away and has a water park and go karting. There is a lovely promenade with market stalls, beaches and marinas with bars and restaurants. It is possible to charter a boat from here and spend a day at sea.
- Booking Notes:
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required within 7 days of booking with the balance to be paid within 6 weeks of your holiday. We also charge a £150 security/key deposit payable 6 weeks before the start of your holiday. This will be refunded within 10 days of your return on satisfactory inspection of the property by our management company.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Family bathroom is fully tiled with WC, Bidet, full-sized bath with shower and a Wash hand basin enclosed in vanity unit. The en suite shower room has a tiled shower, WC and Wash hand basin enclosed in a vanity unit.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom has en suite shower room, fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, ceiling fan and doors opening on to the enclosed rear garden. The twin room has fitted wardrobes, air-conditioning, chest of drawers and a ceiling fan
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: This is a strictly no-smoking property. The Air-Conditioning/Heating has a prepayment card meter. Cards are available to purchase locally with the Management Company. Outside: The property boasts a huge and very private solarium with loungers, tables, chairs and the all-important BBQ. There is partial all day shade in the solarium so important in the height of the summer. There are two other terraces to the front of the property and the fully enclosed back garden which also has a table and chair set. We have use of the really beautiful communal swimming pool which is set is well-tended gardens, this is only a few steps from the property. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa will be clean for your arrival. 1 bath and 1 hand towel per person per week. Please bring your own beach towels to use at the pool/beach. Bed Linen Provided. There is a compulsory 60 Euro cleaning charge that is payable locally on arrival. Other: We have provided some books, DVD's and games for guests use.