House near Port Quin, Port Isaac, Cornwall, England - Secluded Location, 5 Minutes Walk To Beach. Excellent Surfing And Sailing Within 10 Minute Drive
This beautiful white-washed house sits in 6 acres of private grounds and has glorious sea views. Downstairs there large sitting room with sea views a dining room, a very large sun room with glorious views down to EppHaven Beach and out towards the island, a kitchen with an Aga as well as an electric cooker and a large utility room. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms. The Master bedroom is very large and has an ensuite bathroom. There are sea views from here. There is another double with sea views, a twin room, a bunk bedded room and a family bathroom. The garden has roughly an acre of lawn and there are wooded areas, a spinney and a gate which leads down a private path towards the sea. The house is situated less than a mile from Port Quin, 3 miles from Port Isaac and 3 miles from Polzeath. The sailing haven of Rock is 4 miles away.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Small secluded tidal beach 500 yards away, climb down rocks to reach the sand
Surfing beach (Polzeath) 3 miles - 5 minutes by car
Fishing village (Port Isaac) 3 miles - 5 minutes by car or can be reached via a coast path or inland walk
Newquay airport: 20 miles 40 minutes by car
Exeter airport: 75 miles, 1 hr 40 mins by car
Bodmin Parkway Railway station: 16 miles, 40 minutes by car
Eden Project: 20 miles
Padstow: 14 miles (or 4 miles to Rock by car and take the ferry)
Watergate Bay (Jamie Oliver's "Fifteen" restaurant plus wonderful beach with excellent watersports academy) 21 miles
Wadebridge: 6 miles
St Ives: 50 miles
Minack Theatre: 62 miles
Wadebridge for supermarket, banks and shopping.
Port Isaac for fresh fish.
Rock for sailing and watersports.
Polzeath for surfing.
Many National Trust and English Heritage properties close by including Lanhydrock House outside Bodmin.
Lost Gardens of Heligan 30 miles (close to Eden Project).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
25% non-refundable deposit to secure booking, balance of payment 8 weeks before holiday.
Please see website for booking procedure.
Please note that availability is clearly stated on the website www.epphavenhouse.co.uk
Arrival Fridays at 3.30pm
Departure Fridays at 10.30am
Not available for first week of June 2012
Notes on prices:
Weeks are priced individually. Please see website for details. www.epphavenhouse.co.uk
Weekend breaks are available.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Ensuite bathroom - bath and shower over, wc, basin Family bathroom - bath and shower over, basin Separate wc
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Double bed, ensuite bathroom, sea views Bedroom 2: Double bed, sea views Bedroom 3: Twin beds, side sea views Bedroom 4: Bunk Beds
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Sleeps 8 plus baby in Cot 2 double bedrooms (1 with ensuite, 1 with basin in bedroom) 1 twin room - basin in bedroom 1 bunk bed room Outside: The gardens are extensive and completely private. A long drive way leads to the house. There are large lawned areas, some wooded parts to the garden and a path from the garden down towards the sea. There is a barbeque, a large balcony/deck with railings which is completely secure for children. There is a picnic table and benched seating on the deck. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen included but not towels. If extra cleaning required during stay, to be agreed with caretaker.