Villa in Antibes, Provence-Alpes-Cote DAzur, France - Charming, Renovated “Mansion” With Walking Distance To Town And Beaches
A stones throw from central Antibes and a few minutes by car to the beaches, this newly renovated villa has the perfect location for your holiday! The house feels fresh and airy and offers a clean and retro modern interior with lots of space for 1-2 families. The location on the hills above Antibes, gives an open view all the way to the southern alps and you have the warm sun all day. The house has a wonderful garden to enjoy with a big swimming pool and several outdoor areas for dining and relax, and for kids to play. And if you get tired of this, you walk down to central Antibes with it’s charming old town, great shopping, nice restaurants and attractions as the Rivieras biggest harbor and the famous museum of Picasso. And, not to forget, the amazing sandy beaches, stretching all the way out to Cap D’Antibes.
About the Owner
About marika gruber
We are a Swedish/American/French couple with 2 children, a cat, 3 rabbits and some goldfish. Having lived in Paris, Miami and New York we now enjoy the French Riviera since 7 years. The villa was built in 1914 and has been in the same family since 1918, until we arrived in 2010. We tend to go to Sweden every summer and Christmas so would be happy to know that someone else is enjoying our beautiful house at that time. We are proud owners of the first Pilatesstudio in Antibes and we do a lot of outdoor sports, especially tennis for my husband. The region is perfect for that, having the sea at 5 min and the mountains and skiing at 1 hrs drive. Loving good food, wine and the culture of France, I think we'll stay on for quite a while.
marika gruber purchased this villa in 2010
Why marika gruber chose Cannes - Grasse - Antibes
Peaceful and green and yet so close to everything you need; beaches, shopping, restaurants, food, museums, sports etc. Very central and easy access.
What makes this villa unique
Private Large pool and very spacious enclosed garden. Charming renovated house with new appliances. The size of the garden is unusual for the Antibes area. Everything is accessible by foot.
From the Owner
“Peaceful and green and yet so close to everything you need; beaches, shopping, restaurants, food, museums, sports etc. Very central and easy access.”
Activity and Interests
10-15 minutes walk to sand beaches in Antibes. Public and 1 private.
2 min drive to the same ones.
5 min drive to sand beaches in Juan-Les-pins. Public and private with restaurants.
Nice airport 20-30 minutes by car. Car rental recommended only if planning to drive around and visit, otherwise everything is walking distance: shops, restaurants, sea, museums etc.
Juan-les-pins, 5 min by car or bus.
Cannes 15 minutes by car
Nice 20 min by car
Valbonne 15 min by car
Marineland Biot 10 min by car
St Tropez 1,5 hr by car
Italy (Ventimiglia) by train or car 1hr.
Several banks and supermarkets at walking distance. A wide selection of booth food and souvenir shops as well as clothing, books, toys etc.
Aquasplash park, Marineland and other activity parks in Biot, 10 min from here.
Municipal clay & hard court Tennis club nearby.
All water sports. Olympic size public pool nearby. Bike rentals.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Jul 2017 - 26 Aug 2017
14 night minimum stay
for 14 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,288|
30% of the total rental amount to be paid when sending signed contract to confirm booking.
The balance of the rental amount to be paid 60 days before rental period begins. Note! For bookings made less than 60 days before rental period, the whole of the rental amount (100%) must be paid at the time of booking.
There will be 2 x mandatory weekly cleaning. The fees are added to rental payment liste as extra fees
The deposit is generally 1500 € and is to be payed together with the final payment 60 days before arrival. Security will be returned one week after leaving, if no damage has to be covered.
Changeover Day: Changeover day is Saturday. Arrivals 15:00, Departures 10:00.
A contract will be sent with all explanations.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“Private Large pool and very spacious enclosed garden. Charming renovated house with new appliances. The size of the garden is unusual for the Antibes area. Everything is accessible by foot.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Top floor: 1 double bedroom and the 2 single bedrooms share one bathroom with bath/shower. Separate wc. Bottom floor: 2 very nice double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and own wc.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with double bed, 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds, 2 bedrooms with single beds
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: Terraces approx. 200 m2. Nice enclosed garden 2000 m2. Covered pool 9.5 x 6 m Pool house with sauna Parking for 2 cars. 2 outdoor lounge areas. 1 outdoor dining area. 1 vegetable garden. Gas bbq. Utility Room: Double washing units, 1 drying unit, iron board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included (1 pool towel, 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel per person). Weekly cleaning mandatory and optional towel/linen change once a week at tenants cost. Other: The 2 bottom floor rooms have independent terrace doors to garden and pool. The top floor double bedroom has doors opening up onto a small balcony with nice view of both Antibes, the mountains and the sea.