Villa in Frigiliana, Costa del Sol, Spain - Quiet Location, Private Parking, 5 Mins Drive To Historic Village Or Popular Coastal Town
This attractive detached villa is set at the end of a quiet cul de sac. The villa is located in the award winning village of Frigiliana and close to the bustling town of Nerja, where you will find many restaurants, bars, shops and historic buildings. Both towns have many fiestas and cultural festivals to entertain you throughout your holiday. This location is just 40 mins drive from Malaga airport. The property has off-road parking, and mature garden areas offering shade and sun throughout the day. The property enjoys sunrise and sunset as it is South facing with wonderful Sea and Mountain views.
About the Owner
We arrived here in Torrox part of the Costa del Sol back in November 2006 we are now into our 6th year and we don´t look back ! Our location is amazing we have Mountain, Countryside and Sea views what more could we ask for! We are 1km from the Beach,Bars,Restuarants and local shops. It feels very safe for Children too which is a plus. Our Villa is ideal for young, elderly and families too. We have the towns of Nerja and Torre del Mar where the Day and Night life suits every one, Bars that stay open until the early hours, Beaches including the famous Burriana Beach with its many Tapas Bars,Restuarants! We are situated 40 minutes from Malaga Airport. And with approximately 350 days of SUNSHINE each year what more could we ask for! You will need to have a car for this property !
Activity and Interests
This is a 6 minute drive to the beach. There are many coves and beaches in the Nerja area offering Chiringuitos and Bars with local tapas and traditional Spanish dishes. You will also find , diving, kayaking, volleyball and other water activities on the Burriana .
Malaga airport is only 40 mins drive to the property. The property does have bus stops close by but we would recommend that you hire a car for the trip.
It is a 5 mins drive to the village of Frigiliana, and about the same to Nerja. Both have excellent facilities and things to do.
You will find many traditional shops selling food and wines of the area in Frigiliana Village as well as banks and supermarkets. Nerja is a bustling tourist town with a little tourist train , horse and carriages for hire to take your around this lovely town. The town has many good restaurants, bars and boutiques.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings requirements are a 50% non refundable deposit at the time of booking a reservation. The final balance of 50% will be 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Please contact owner. Departure and arrival time are:
Arrival ... 16.00hrs (4pm)
Departure.. 10.00 (am)
Unless prior arrangements are made. This is due to the required cleaning change over period!!
Notes on prices:
Low - season -- €750 pw
Mid - season -- €825 pw
High - season -- €950 pw
"""SPECIAL LOWER PRICES"""
Please note ---- Easter, Christmas and New Year are ONLY 825€ pw
Our terms of payment are 50% at time of booking and the balance 6 weeks prior to arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom with shower to bed one. one, large full family bathroom with bath. one toilet cloakroom.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Two large double bedrooms both with double beds. There is room for a z-bed if required. Please note there is only air conditioning in the master bedroom!
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Please note that the Villa is in an excellent location,and the accomodation is of the highest level, suitable for couples and families with children over 6 years! This is due to the villa is built over 2 levels with out door stairs leading to the Pool area. Also not suitable for disabled (Wheelchair) due to the stairs. Sorry the villa has 2 double bedrooms (both with double beds) Should you require an extra Z-Bed this will be at an extra supplement! Outside: The gardens are mature and offer areas of shade and full sun at different times of the day. There are four modern sun loungers around the pool area and circular table on the lounge terrace with matching chairs. The swimming pool is beautifully tiled with graduating steps leading into it for less confident swimmers. Utility Room: Washing Machine. Hoover. Cleaning equipment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and Bed Linen are included . There is a charge for a mid-holiday laundry changeover. Other: The lounge area leads out onto a lovely terrace with a mosaic table and four chairs from which you have magnificent sea views.