Villa in Chayofa, Nr. Los Cristianos, Tenerife, Canary Islands - 5 Minute Drive From Los Cristianos
This lovely three bedroom detached villa offers good quality accommodation and has its own private swimming pool. The villa is spacious and comfortably furnished to create a relaxing stay. There is English TV and a selection of books, DVDs and CDs for your use whilst in the villa. Chayofa is a small peaceful community, a 5 minute drive from Los Cristianos and 10 minute drive from Las Americas. There are a few lovely restaurants, an English pub and a small supermarket within walking distance of the villa.
Top Traveller Review
Beautiful villa and excellent location
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just wanted to drop you a line to say thank you so much for letting us stay in your villa.
We had a fantastic time and the villa is absolutely gorgeous with everything you could possible want.
Thoroughly enjoyed all that Chayofa and Tenerife had to offer, the trip just wasn't long enough! We will no doubt be looking to return in the future.
4.7 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Beautiful villa and excellent location
Absolutely beautiful villa, tastefully decorated with lovely garden and pool . Location was excellent, with lovely local restaurants only a few minutes walk. Owners leave a book with details of bus times, restaurants and other local activities which was extremely useful. I had a lovely stay and will definitely go back.
We cant wait to come back!
We came as a family of 6 to spend New Year. The party consisted of 2 senior citizens and 4 adults. It was great to get away as a family. The villa was brilliant. The pool didn't seem warm enough and we called the number in the book and it was sorted the same day! It was immaculately kept and when the heating was sorted it was like being in a warm bath....beautiful!! The view was lovely of both the sea and the mountains. We hired a car but actually only used it to shop so when we return we wont bother again. Taxies are regular and cheap. In the evenings the men wondered up to the restaurants just up the hill. We also ate up there a couple of times. Everything was clean and tidy and we had all we needed. We saw New Year in on the beach in Los Christianos. We are sad it is booked next New Year already so We are planning to return in Sept. Thank you for such a lovely stay!
The location is lovely it's a two minute walk to two lovely fincas and an English pub there is also a very useful little shop where you can buy fresh bread and croissants . it's a ten minute drive to Los Cris and Las Americas, the taxis are frequent and cheap. The villa is lovely, the hot water was turned off for the first few days until we figured out how to turn it on on the boiler. There was no mention of this in the booklet. The washing machine didn't work which was a disappointment as we only brought hand luggage so had to wash by hand. The second shower next to the twin room never warmed up so we all used the one shower. Everything else was fine, the one thing which the photos don't show you is that you are off a very fast main road where the traffic never stops so when your sunbathing you can hear the traffic but for a one week stay it's fine. The garden has lovely flowers and we fed the daily of lizards which was lovely and the pool was clean and well kept. we needed are phone torches to walk down the steps as one of the lights didn't work so it was pitch black as you walked down rocky steps. The views are beautiful from the balcony and we loved being able to walk to the fincas and experience traditional Teneriffe which you don't get in Los cris or Americas. I would definitely return to the villa and Chayofa.
Activity and Interests
5 minutes by car to Los Cristianos beach.
The nearest airport is Tenerife South (TFS) which is a 20 minute drive.
The villa is set back from the main road leading to Los Cristianos. It is a 5 minute drive to Los Cristianos and 10 minutes to Playa de Las Americas.
Although it is recommended you hire a car, if you do not wish to do so the buses stop at the road in front of the villa and the local taxis are very reliable.
Within walking distance of the villa are some nice restaurants, an English pub and a small supermarket.
A large heated pool for use by all Chayofa residents is a short walk from the villa.
Los Cristianos is a 5 minute drive where you will find golden sandy beaches shops and restaurants.
Las Americas is a 10 minute drive and has a nice beach and plenty of shops. There are plenty of restaurants and lively bars which are open till late.
In Chayofa itself and within walking distance of the villa are some nice restaurants, an English pub and a small supermarket.
La Finca Chayofa is a lovely Spanish restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating and entertainment most evenings.
Tasca del Arte does the most amazing Spanish tapas and is definitely worth a visit. Here you will mingle with the locals and once you have tasted the food you will be sure to go back!
La Estancia serves French-Mediterranean cuisine and has won many awards. It is meant to be one of the best restaurants on the island.
It is worth a visit to the new Regency Country Club with its exotic Bali theme. Pop in for a drink and some lunch. They have lots going on there, both during the day and evening. Internet access is available here. Chayofa Country Club is also nearby. There is a cash machine located here.
The Tree House is the new English pub. There is entertainment most evenings. Food on offer ranges from curries to Sunday roast.
A few minutes drive from Chayofa is Park Las Aquilas (Jungle Park), a fantastic zoological and botanical park with over 75,000 square meters of jungle, over 500 animals, walking paths with tunnels, waterfalls, lagoons, and caves, as well as the amazing bird of prey show.
Loro Parque (Parrot Park) in the North of the island is one of the island’s biggest attractions. It is home to 700 animals as well as a huge aquarium, children's playground, botanical gardens and the incredible “Planet Penguin”.
For water fun visit the Thai-themed Siam Park, one of the best water parks in Europe or Aqualand with it's amazing dolphin show. Take a whale/dolphin spotting boat trip, go jet-skiing or parascending, diving or BOB diving using an underwater scooter!
Enjoy a game of golf, go up Mount Teide in the cable car, get the ferry over to La Gomera or do a jeep safari. Visit Los Cristianos Sunday market or one of the many shopping centres.
The list of thing to do just goes on ....
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
24 Dec 2017 - 31 Dec 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Once full payment has been received you will be sent final details including the code to the key-safe where the front door key is stored.
Check-in is from 3pm and check-out by 10am.
A late check-out may be available depending on villa availability and can only be done with prior agreement.
There is no set changeover day.
Notes on prices:
Pool heating is available in the Winter months at a cost of £25 per week.
Cots and high chairs can be hired for £20 each per week.
A deposit of £300 is required upon booking. The outstanding payment is due 8 weeks before departure.
Payment by bank transfer is preferred.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- The en-suite bathroom contains a large corner bath, vanity unit with 2 wash basins and mirror, WC, bidet, separate shower cubicle and hair dryer. Family bathroom consists of a shower cubicle, WC, bidet, vanity unit with wash basin and mirror.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a double bed, en-suite bathroom and patio door to upper terrace. Bedroom 2 has a king size bed. A safe is located in this room. Bedroom 3 has two single beds. Plenty of storage space and air-conditioning in all bedrooms.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning is available throughout. A safe is provided. A small welcome pack awaits your arrival consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk and water. Our English management company are located nearby in the unlikely event of any problems and a contact number will be made available. An information file is available in the villa with useful details for your stay and ideas of local tourist attractions. No smoking allowed in the villa. No pets allowed in the villa. Outside: The lower terrace has a lovely private swimming pool and patio area with sun beds. There is a large parasol to provide shade from the hot sunshine. The garden enjoys tropical trees, flowers and shrubs. The upper terrace has a table and 6 chairs, ideal for sitting outside for your meals and enjoying the stunning views. There is a BBQ on the lower level. Utility Room: The utility room contains a washing machine, clothes horse, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Villa and garden prepared to a high standard for each booking. Towels and linen provided. Pool towels not provided. Mid-term clean and linen change can be provided for bookings over 10 days. The pool maintenance man and gardener come every Friday.