PRIVATE VILLA WITH POOL 900m Walk To The Fantastic Beach.
The Villa is situated in the olive groves behind Halikounas beach on Corfu's south west coast. Set in mature walled gardens, the Villa has total privacy. Modern facilities, large grounds and its close proximity to the sea make it a perfect property for family holidays. Halikounas Beach has soft sand dunes, safe shallow swimming, no beachfront building and few visitors. Corfu’s west coast is renowned for its surf, making Halikounas a favorite for kite surfers. The long stretch of sand and dunes protects Lake Korission from the sea. The lake is a haven for over one hundred species of bird life, including great white egrets, oyster catchers and curlews.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
'dont change anything... the old Corfu! great beach and so peaceful'
'Beach cocktails and evening sun and good food..... very relaxing'
From the Owner
“Situated in the unspoilt South west of the island ,this property offers seclusion ,privacy .it was built and looked after by its lovely owner Nikos . Nikos offers the original greek hospitality and nothing is too much trouble. He would be delighted to meet you.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
This villa is very popular with bird watchers and walkersand beach lovers.
The beach close to the villa is 3kn of golden sands. Even in the height of the season it is not hard to find 100m to yourself.(to lie and just read your book) the children can run and play as much as they like . It offers just one watering whole and is mainly used by the kite surfers at the weekends. The sunsets on this beach are amazing it is just perfect to sit and watch the sun sinking into the sea, before a slow walk back to the villa.
Corfu airport is a 35 min drive away. Car hire is essential as the nearest village and supermarket are a 10 minute drive away (too far to walk).
Agios Matheos is the nearest village (not a tourist resort) this is 10 mins drive away passing through the olive groves and the ruins of "Kardaki castle". this offers traditional tavernas and bakers and a good general supermarket. the resorts of Moraitika and Ag Georgeos are busier and 15 minutes drive away. Boukari a small fishing harbor offer great prawns, mussels and local fish is just again a 15 minute drive away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
27 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
Changeover Day: Monday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Requests by e-mail. To confirm your booking we require a 25% non-refundable deposit within 7 days of your booking. The balance is required 4 weeks before departure.
Change over day Monday. Villa is available from 1pm on day of arrival and vacation on departure is 10am.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Here you have to unwind”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- One double bedroom and en suite bathroom with shower. One family bathroom with bath and shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: One double bedroom and en suite bathroom with shower. One twin bedroom. One children's twin bedroom (beds are slightly smaller than twin beds).
- Notes on accommodation: Fantastic Beach Private secluded family villa away from it all. Rural and relaxing Outside: This villa offers fantastic gardens full of flowers and fruits. The garden has a covered outside eating area and a large built in BBQ. the pool is of a good size and there is a small children's pool separate from the main pool. The pool area and gardens are totally private. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning is three times a week and the linen and towels are changed twice a week.