House in St Davids, Pembrokeshire, Wales - Peaceful Cottage In The Parish Of St Davids
Cottage in its own extensive grounds overlooking the Cathedral in the unique Pembrokeshire city of St Davids. 3 minutes to the centre of the City, extremely quiet and private. Sitting Room with Welsh dresser, open fire (logs provided) and views towards the Cathedral and Carn Llidi, two large double bedrooms on the first floor with outstanding views, ground floor bedroom and dining/bedroom 4 with sofa bed, fully fitted kitchen, modern bathroom. Very large private garden and orchard, parking for at least 3 cars.
About the Owner
Guy Howel Jones is a retired farmer living near Cowbridge in the Vale of Glamorgan. He and his wife Fran have owned this cottage for 30 years and it is their holiday home in beautiful Pembrokeshire.
From the Owner
“This cottage was inherited from the owners father. St Davids is a unique place in the whole of Wales.”
Activity and Interests
It's a good walk to the brilliant beaches and your best advised to take the car.
Cardiff Wales airport is 2 1/2 hours away. There is a good local bus service in the tourist season but the reality is you will need a car.
This cottage is close to the center of the absolutely unique city of St Davids
The city of St Davids is full of attractive shops and restaurants
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Friday
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please book by e-mail. Deposit is required and the balance six weeks before your arrival.
Changeover dates are generally on a Friday but out of season other days can be organized
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“It is peaceful and quiet. The only noise being the quite pleasant sound of children playing on the school playing fields. You can walk out to the untouched national Park or into the city of St Davids or the Cathedral in a few minutes.”
- Fireplace ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower)
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Integral to the house, accessed from the car port.
- Downstairs bathroom with bath lavatory and wash basin. Shower room with shower enclosure, lavatory. Accessed from car port.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Principal bedroom king-size double bed second bedroom with twin beds downstairs bedroom with twin beds sofa bed in downstairs dining room
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Notes on accommodation: Elderly or infirm people can sleep downstairs. There is not wheelchair access as such. Outside: This cottage has large lawns Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen is provided and the house is thoroughly cleaned before your arrival. We ask you to bring your own towels. Other: Dining room with French doors to the garden dining room table with seating for eight sofa double bed