Cottage in Highlands Farm, Newmachar, Nr. Aberdeen, Grampian, Scotland - Idyllic,peaceful Location But Still Within Easy Reach Of Local Amenities
All on ground level with private secluded garden and parking. South facing property so full sun all day long,if you are looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life then this is for you. You can sit outside and enjoy the views across the countryside and Aberdeen City with no interruptions. Fully double glazed and oil central heating. With the knowledge that amenities not far away. WIFI
NON SMOKING IN COTTAGE
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for letting us stay in your lovely cottage, we have really enjoyed our stay here. The cottage was a great size for our family and suited our needs whilst we visited family and friends in the area. We particularly enjoyed seeing the deer in the garden first thing in the morning. The cottage is very well equipped and the new heating kept us warm and comfortable. We will definitely recommend you to anyone coming to the area and I hope that we can come and stay in the future.
Activity and Interests
Closest beach 15 mins drive with lovely clean sands and picnic benches provided.
Dyce Airport is 4miles away. Dyce and Inveruruie both have good train stations offering services both North and South.
Great base for exploring picturesque villages and beaches of the Moray Firth Coastline. Good access for fly fishers, shooters, ramblers and mountain bikers. Within easy reach of Granite City Aberdeen, Royal Deeside, Balmoral Castle, the whiskey and castle trails and the mountain scenery and outdoor activities of the Cairngorm National Park.
The village of Newmachar has 1 Public Bar,1Hotel both with excellent food. 2 hairdressers, general store, post office, library, chip shop, chemist and bakery. Inverurie 10 miles away and Dyce 4miles away you will never be stuck for shopping or eating places. Banks of all types here as well.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of £100 sterling at time of booking which is non-refundable. The balance to be paid 4 weeks before the start date of the hire. For full details please contact the owner. Payments by personal cheque or paypal.
Changeover day preferred on a Saturday, but this can be changed providing no booking overlap.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bath/shower over bath, wc and sink.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Good sized double bedroom. Second good sized double bedroom. Good sized twin room.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Ideal cottage for families and couples alike. Enjoy the peace and quiet of country living, with the knowledge that you are still within easy driving distance to all you will require. WIFI. Outside: Outdoor drying area. Sunny south facing fully enclosed garden, patio with table and chairs to appreciate the elevated views over the countryside. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels provided on arrival