Apartment in Argentiere, Haute Savoie, Rhone-Alpes, France - Situated In A Quiet Spot In The Centre Of Argentiere. Five Minutes Walk To The Ski Lifts
La Maison Rose is a traditional house which was converted into three large apartments in 2003. Apartment Two occupies the entire middle floor, and features three large bedrooms (one en suite), steam room, separate bathroom, open plan kitchen/lounge and private terrace with hot tub. Heating is underfloor for comfort, and WiFi and satellite TV are provided. The village of Argentiere is home to the Grands Montets ski slopes - some of the most popular in the Chamonix ski area. The ski lifts are five minutes walk from the front door, and the local bus and train stop just across the street.
About the Owner
Matt Snowball lives in London. He owns a business, established 20 years, providing services to the Live Music industry. He first visited Chamonix in 1991, and has returned every year since. He bought the apartment in La Maison Rose in 2003. The Apartment is rented out on a weekly basis each Winter and Summer.
Activity and Interests
Nearest airport is Geneva, which is approximately one hour's drive away. A car is nice but not essential. There are many companies offering minibus transfers from Geneva to the Chamonix Valley, and once in the Valley there is an excellent free bus service between locations.
There are many local bars and restaurants in Argentiere. Also pharmacies, gift shops, doctors, a post office, a small supermarket, and a cashpoint.
- Booking Notes:
Please email the owner to inquire about a booking. Booking deposit is made by bank transfer. Balance will be due four weeks before your stay.
Changeover day is Saturday. Arrive after 2pm, depart by 10am.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with Shower/steam room, wc. Main bathroom with bath with shower over, wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedrooms 1, 2, 3 all have two single beds that can be pushed together if a double is required. An additional folding single bed can be provided if required. All bedrooms have iPod dock clock/radios.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: Private terrace with 3-person hot tub (winter only) and mountain views. Barbecue in summer. Utility Room: Washing machines x2. Tumble drier. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. Property is cleaned every Saturday morning