Medieval Towerhouse in Montedinove, Ascoli PIceno, Le Marche, Italy - It combines peace and convenience: being just 25 mins from both the beaches and the mountains.
La Torre is a very special and exclusive holiday home with a private pool, and just 5 mins drive to the medieval ‘high town’ village of Montedinove.
The property was originally a castle with a watch tower from which it was possible to see for miles, from the rolling hills all the way to the Sibillini Mountains. In this original “Torre” you can experience the thrill of living in a real Castle!
The tower is completely restored and perfectly transformed into modern accommodation where historic tradition, efficiency and comfort are well balanced.
It offers a great place to stay for families and groups of friends for up to 12 people with its 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a large covered terrace with table and barbeque for outside meals, an open space with designer kitchen and a large dining room.
The wonderful refurbishment is completed by a private pool (4mx10m) with a shallow area (30cm deep) ideal for kids, and a large landscaped garden around the house with a stunning view over the hills, the mountains and the vineyards.
Guests are welcomed and introduced to Le Marche, a largely undiscovered region famous in Italy for its architecture, scenery, vineyards and gastronomy.
The location is in the attractive Tesino Valley, just 25 km from Grottammare and its famous beaches, great shopping and restaurants. There is lots to do and explore: landscapes, little towns, great fashion shopping, food, wine and of course, relaxing.
Top Traveller Review
I hope to have them or their friend back here soon
About the Owner
Hi I am Sergio from Cupramarittima. Me and my brother Massimo rennovate and redevelop old countryhouses in Le Marche.
I am also an happy father for Ottavia and Erica, my little girls, together with my wife Assunta.
I speak fluently English, French and some Spanish.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Very well equipped, clean and comfortable property, with absolutely beautiful views across the surrounding countryside. A very restful and central base for a Le Marche holiday, and Sergio looked after us very well. Thank you!
We have been several times in Le Marche already, first time in this villa. We had absolutely perfect vacation there! The location is great, the view on the hilly part of Marche is spectacular, it is very easy and quick to get to the beaches and Montedinove and Montalto delle Marche are both lovely little towns. Villa is beautiful, well equipped, pleasure to stay at. Sergio is very helpful. Definitely coming back some day in the near future!
From the Owner
“I love the Piceno countryside and its landscape. This old watchtower was a challenge. We did restore it faithfully but granting confort and design for a contemporary vacation home.”
Activity and Interests
Casa Torre is only 30 minutes from the Adriatic Sea; the sea along the coast is very shallow with miles of sand and it is ideal for families with kids. There are numerous beach chalets where you can rent an umbrella and sun beds and have a great local food at a good price. At night these sea towns are great places to visit for a stroll, an ice-cream or to enjoy many cultural events and local festivals.
Nearest airport is Ancona at about 1:15 or Pescara at 1:20. Rome and Bologna are at about 2:30 and 2:45 and all are easy drives.
Montedinove: 1.5 km
Montalto Delle Marche: 4 km
Ascoli Piceno: 30 Km
Grottammare: 25 km
Montedinove is a tiny village with only 2 bars and 1 restaurant, a small
grocey shop and pharmacy. Though the village (561 m high) and the view is
The nearby village of Montalto delle Marche (4 km from the house) can
fulfill most of daily need and care.
Around the Dome square you will find some good butcher's, fruit and
vegetables, bakery and basic shops.
Montalto delle Marche is very rich in history and art: Pope IV was from
During July/August there are several festival and events in the nearby towns, such as:
- "Le Streghe" in Montalto Marche, the witches and fantasy festival for children
- "Templaria" in Castignano, a nationalwise medieval festival
1. close from home:
range 1-2 km
Bar and cold cut
2. recommended restaurants near by:
range 3-10 km
- Ristorante Pizzeria 4 Venti, Montalto delle Marche
- Castello de Marte, Cossignano. a Charmy amd cozy Osteria.
- Ristorante Lean, Capradosso di Rotella. a very well preserved, local and
typical restraurant. Great food. and position.
For more shopping:
along the coast towns of Grottammare (25 km) and San Benedetto del Tronto
many shops and supermarket can be esaily found.
On Tuesady and Friday in San Benedetto del Tronto there is the street market with hundreds of stalls, a must for seeing Italian province life.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
25 Sep 2016 - 29 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£269|
Please contact owner.
Saturday: Check-out 10 am; check-in 15-17 pm
Notes on prices:
Price per week for 10 adults and 2 babies.
Price includes: Internet Wifi, power, sheets and towels, final cleaning and 1 pool check/cleaning per week.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“the view to the valley and the mountains. A taste of antique and unique atmosphere, though with great confort and charm.”
- Farm Holidays
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- recreation centre
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- ski lift pass
- water skiing
- 300 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- bathroom 1: with shower bathroom 2: with shower bathroom 3: with shower (ensuite bathroom) bathroom 4: with shower
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: 1 double bed with ensuite bathroom Bedroom 2: 1 double bed Bedroom 3: 1 double bed Bedroom 4: 2 twin, joinable beds Bedroom 5: 1 bunk bed
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Water Sports Gear
- Outside: pool: 4mx11m (1.40m deep) with an additional shallow area for children. luonge area with barbecue and veranda outside pergolas for shade shaded parking private land 9500 sqm. 50 olive trees; local plants (cypress, oak, larch, fig, ect) Utility Room: Washing machine and store. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: linen and a full set of towels are included. For more than one week stay, linen/towel change and cleaning are included (usually on Saturday).