Villa in Salema, Western Algarve, Portugal - Superb Hillside Location, Private Pool, Minutes From Beaches Tennis And Golf
Our villa is located on a hillside, just a 10 minute walk from the traditional fishing village of Salema, with all its picturesque bars and restaurants. Sitios Das Marias contains four individual, traditional privately owned villas. Casa Maria is at the highest point and accessed by a private driveway. The location is quiet, surrounded by fruit trees and bougainvillea. From both terraces the view over the national park reaches Salema and the sea. Parc Da Floresta golf course and spa are a 10 min walk or 2 min drive. Tv and Wifi are included in the villa.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
My husband mike and i have been going to Salema for over 20yrs and the villa has been in our family for about 15yrs. When our 3 boys were young i used to take them there for 6wks of the summer holidays, my husband joining us when he could. Friends always rented nearby as its such a fantastic area for families, making it an incredibly sociable time for us all. We love sport and like the fact that we can walk to the tennis courts. The boys enjoy the surfing on the west coast as well as our local beach in Salema. We are no longer restricted to the school holidays and are able to enjoy villa at other times of the year. With all our boys working we now fit holidays around them. friends and family have enjoyed casa maria, we've had a lot of fun there and never tire of this wonderful area.
1 holidaymaker review
Our second visit to Casa Maria, we had a wonderful time, loving the privacy and secluded location of this villa. Many an evening spent on the borgonvia lined balcony with great views out to sea and overlooking Salema. Kids love this place for the pool, nearby tennis at Boavista and surfing at Sagres. No doubt we'll be back.
Activity and Interests
10 min walk to beach. 2 min drive. Approx 2kms.Salema beach renowned for its beauty,is safe with lifeguards. With a car you can easily access some of the most beautiful beaches in Portugal within 20 minutes.
Faro airport is less than 1hour. The attractive town of Lagos is a 15-20 minute drive. The hire of a car is not essential but recommended.
There is a small supermarket in the village, catering for most of your requirements. Eco-Marche is at Budens approx 3 km.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking details please inquire.Call Helen on 01832 205091. Mob 07860364478
Please contact owner.
Deposit on booking. Full payment 6 weeks before holiday.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite with bedroom 1. Shower and wash basin. Bathroom 2 shower and wash basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with en-suit bathroom wardrobe/chest of drawers. Bedroom 2 wardrobe with drawers. Bedroom 3 wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Golf ...
- Outside: The private swimming pool is not heated,it is l shaped, accessed by easy steps and great for cooling off after a sunbathe. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedlinen and bathroom towels are provided and changed weekly. Beach towels are not provided. A cleaning service during your stay will be provided at the end of each week. Other: Terraces have dining tables on each with chairs. Also sun loungers 4 wooden 2 metal.BBQ terrace area