Villa in Peyia, nr. Coral Bay, Paphos, Cyprus
A stunning modern 3 bedroom luxury villa in peyia .with private swimming pool ,set in in a peacefull location with well maintained landscaped garden with alfresco dinning.and off street parking,
this villa has stylish and comfortable furnishings ,and maintained to a high standard. its also well equipped with all mod cons including free wifi , tv ,dvd player , cd docking station.
Coral bay is only a 5 min drive.
Top Traveller Review
Home from home, perfect
About the Owner
(4 traveller reviews)
A good, well equipped villa in a great position
We would recommend a car for this villa. It takes approximately 30 minutes to drive from airport.We were a party of four, three adults and a six year old child. We found the villa to be clean and well maintained with loads of towels ( incl beach towels ) and linen. The pool was not olympic size but we found it more than adequate. There was a good welcome pack including some beers and a bottle of wine. The village is located on the edge of Peyia and it is possible to reach all surrounding restaurants and places of interest, including the Zoo and the beaches of Coral Bay within 10 - 15 minutes. There are loads of restaurants but our favourite one was The Last Castle. It is a daytime restaurant, they close about 1700 and you need to book if you want a table with a view, we went twice. The Edro shipwreck is also worth a visit. There is a good restaurant there too, we enjoyed lunch there with a view of the shipwreck in the background. We had a good holiday in No 1 Adonis Street.
Thank you Martin
Home from home, perfect
Highly recommend this beautiful villa, perfect for our needs, had the pleasure to meet the owner Martin who was so helpful even installed a safe at my request, nothing to much trouble and Georgina left a very generous welcome pack, villa lovely and clean and spacious, would not hesitate to book again on our return to Peyia
Just had 2weeks at this villa with my family and it was absolutely wonderful. The villa has everything you need. The couple that look after the pool were very helpful and friendly . The village has plenty of bars and restaurants. Would definitely go back and would highly recommend it.
Have just had a brilliant week in this fantastic Villa. Its every thing you could wish for. Very clean and spacious. The kitchen is well equipped as was the rest of the Villa. The pool was clean (but cold) and was well-maintained as was the garden.A car is a must, although they say the beach is 20mins walk we think its more like 30 - 40 mins.
The restaurants in the village are very good Michaels at the top of the village was very good value for money, but the best was the Bowels Club.well worth a visit
Would we go back ....defiantly
Would we recommend this Villa YES YES YES
Activity and Interests
award wining coral bay beach is a 5min drive which is great for kids as no rocks and shallow water, there's also a bar and water sports for the grown ups
30 mins Paphos airport
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Please contact owner.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- en suite to bedroom 1 with shower , family bathroom with bath and shower plus a ground floor wc
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) 2 double beds and 1 twin Notes on bedrooms: master bedroom with en suite shower and door to balcony. 2nd has a double bed with door to balcony and the third has 2 single beds,doors to sunny balcony with sea views
- Notes on accommodation: Luxury 3 bed villa with private pool, sleeps 6 Outside: a large veranda with table seats 6, beautifully landscaped gardens with private pool 4 loungers, outside shower and lighting plus barbecue and off road parking. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are included. We also supply a free welcome pack with all the essentials to get you through your arrival day or two. there is also a spring water cooler provided. Other: each room has air conditioning fitted,and fans supplied