3 indipendent units set in an olive grove, spectacular view on the Marine Park of Alonissos.
Designed by renowned Italian architect Giorgio Angella, Villa Adelphia is set in an olive grove surrounded by the forest with a spectacular view on the Marine Park. An eco-friendly heaven nested in the beautiful island of Alonissos, created keeping the natural landscape intact.
The three units share a common lounge with a fully furnished kitchen, 2 barbecues, a 25 meter swimming pool with a lounge bar among the olives trees and a dining area with a beautiful stone table.
Each unit has its own veranda where to seat and enjoy the view.
All rooms are elegantly appointed with custom made furnishings and with contemporary artworks adorning the colourful walls. The rooms are airy and spacious with large windows with sea view.
This property is ideal for large groups of friends and multiple families sharing a resort.
About the Owner
From the Owner
“Villa Adelphia is composed of three units with all modern comforts, set in a peaceful natural paradise. If you're traveling with friends or other families, you'll have both privacy and common areas for relaxing and enjoying your stay together. The location is amazing, deep in the green, in an olive grove, with spectacular views on the Marine Park.”
Activity and Interests
Car hire is necessary to reach the property and to explore the island.
HOW TO GET TO ALONISSOS
Charter flights to Skiathos and then ferry boats (90min) or Flying Dolphins (50min), which are hydrofoils, from Skiathos to Alonissos.
Flights to Athens and then a bus from the center of Athens (Kanigkos Square) to Ay. Konstantinos and from there ferry boat (5hrs) or Flying Dolphin hydrofoil (3hrs) to Alonissos. The bus service connects with the Flying Dolphins and both bus and hydrofoil tickets can be purchased at the same time from the office in Kanigkos Square.
Flights to Thessaloniki and then a bus to Volos. From Volos ferry boat (5hrs) or Flying Dolphin hydrofoil (3hrs) to Alonissos.
HOW TO GET TO VILLA ADELPHIA
Villa Adelphia is located in an area called Isomata. Isomata is on the way to the small touristic port of Steni Vala, where you can finds many restaurants, markets and a diving center.
Distances by car:
- Patitiri Port: 15 minutes
- Old Alonnisos: 20 minutes
- Steni Vala: 5 minutes
- Tripiti Bay: 5 minutes walking
- Lefto Ghialo: 10 minutes by car
- Zorzi Ghialo: 10 minutes by car
- Kokkino Kastro: 12 minutes by car
- Chrisi Mila: 12 minutes by car
- Milia: 12 minutes by car
- Megali Ammos: 15 minutes by car
- Aghio Dimitris: 15 minutes by car
In the main port of Patitiri you can find shops, a museum and some night life. You can also find the Bank, the Post Office, the Travel Agents and the Tour organisers. In the picturesque yachting port of Steni Vala there are two supermarkets and several tavernas with nice seafood. In the historic Old Village of Alonissos there are some tavernas, bars and shops.
From June onwards water taxis will transport holiday makers to the many beautiful beaches on the island.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Please contact owner.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Peaceful and intact nature, all comforts, spacious rooms with large windows with sea view and amazing verandas among Mediterranean flowers and trees, with view on the Marine Park. A 25 meter pool with a shaded lounge bar surrounded by olive trees. Beautiful beaches only few minutes away.”
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- Events Allowed
- children welcome ...
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1 m²
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- All rooms are en suite with shower, toilet and bidet. Linen and towels are provided.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot, It's a four-poster bed and a bunk bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, Four-poster bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Four-poster bed and a single sofa bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Double bed and a double sofa bed
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Four-poster bed and a single sofa bed
- Bedroom 6 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Double bed and a double sofa bed
- Within the 3 units there are 6 bedrooms, all en-suite. All rooms are elegantly appointed with custom made furnishings and contemporary artworks adorning the colourful walls. The rooms are airy and spacious with large windows with sea view. Villa Adelphia can accomodate 6 couples or 12 people. The max occupancy is increased to 20 by the presence of some sofa beds and bunk beds. Two cots are available for children up to 2/3 years old.
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Veranda ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Unit 3 is a fully self-contained unit with a small kitchen, fridge, external dining area and barbecue.