House in Latrape, Near Toulouse, Haute Garonne, Midi-Pyrenees, France - South West France Close To Medieval Villages Yet 45 Kilometers From Toulouse
Historical chateau in south west France a comfortable retreat for a small family or for a group of up to 13 persons. Set in 24 acres of garden and pastoral land with lake garden walks and luxurious accommodation . 25 meter heated pool with surrounding entertainment facilities self catering or staff on hand to accommodate your requirements.
About the Owner
About Graeme Aarons
I am a lawyer and company director with interests in Switzerland, uk Australia and china. Chateau de pys is my family holiday home.
Graeme Aarons purchased this in 2001
Why Graeme Aarons chose Muret area
I was born and brought up in Australia and on coming to Europe i purchased this property to enable my young children to holiday in a rural location where the weather conditions were similar to Australia and this is indeed the case in the Mid-Pyrenees of south west France.
What makes this unique
Excellent sunshine most of the year and in winter close proximity to ski resorts. Convenient location to international airport and facilities of a major city of Toulouse.
From the Owner
“I was born and brought up in Australia and on coming to Europe i purchased this property to enable my young children to holiday in a rural location where the weather conditions were similar to Australia and this is indeed the case in the Mid-Pyrenees of south west France.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Wine tasting is available at which selected local wines are tasted and expert advise is given Horse riding also available.
3 hour drive to either Mediterranean beaches or Bay of Biscay beaches.
Airport Toulouse or main railway station Toulouse --45 kilometers drive to chateau --- transfers or hire car available
- Booking Notes:
25% deposit required on booking and balance 8 weeks before arrival Security deposit of £1700 required by credit card advance guarantee. Actual payment not required.
Change over usually Sundays but other days available.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Excellent sunshine most of the year and in winter close proximity to ski resorts. Convenient location to international airport and facilities of a major city of Toulouse.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- The main chateau bedroom has en-suite bathroom with bath and large shower & bidet . The 2 remaining bedrooms have an en-suite shower and toilet. the adjoining guest house has a separate bath with shower & bidet and the 2 apartments en-suit showers.
- 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 13 (8 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The main chateau has 3 double bedrooms one with double bed and 2 with 2 single beds. There is a separate adjoining guest house with 2 bedrooms one double bed and one single bed also 2 separate apartments one with double bed and one with 2 single beds.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: Heated private 25 meter pool with barbecue and other cooking facilities, pool chairs and lounges, umbrellas and outdoor furniture, outdoor terraces for eating Utility Room: Vacuum cleaners, cleaning equipment Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included with daily cleaning all cooking equipment provided with plates etc and cutlery Other: Main bedroom has adjacent sitting area with satellite tv. Guest house has separate lounge and dining area.