Vila Senhora Da Rocha,Algarve, Portugal - Family Friendly Complex, 3 Pools, Kiddies' Pool, 3 Tennis Courts, Mini Market.2 Beaches Nearby
Newly renovated villa with a roof terrace and sea view in the stunning complex of Vila Senhora da Rocha. Beautiful grounds, 3 pools, kiddies' pool and play area, 3 tennis courts, mini market, scuba diving centre. 24 hour reception, poolside bar/restaurant with great food. Only a short walk to 2 incredible beaches, one with fabulous Portuguese sea food restaurant and toilet and shower facilities, life guard and water sports. The other is accessed directly from the complex.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We are a family from Scotland who have been holidaying in the Algarve for 30 years. We travel over as often as we can. We fell in love with the Algarve, and we just love the friendly people, the food, the climate and the golden beaches.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"This is a proper holiday home,and has been renovated,decorated and furnished to a high standard.The personal contact given to us by the owner during our stay and since our return has to be commended"
Gary & Irene McMaster-N.Ireland
"From our initial enquiry to return from Portugal we have found renting from you to be a very efficient and friendly service and we will definitely be looking to return. The villa is fantastic with everything we needed and more. We had a fantastic time and it was a pleasure dealing with you all the way through" The Bell family-Glasgow
"We had a wonderful time in your villa. Everything we needed from juicer to beach towels and beyond were included and really appreciated, the little touches were great,all things needed to run a home were all there from day one including washing up stuff, loo rolls etc.The villa is lovely and the resort is beautiful" -The Braids -Manchester
"We had a great time,villa is terrific and can't wait to return"-The Divers
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
We had a brilliant honeymoon with our 15 month old son. The villa is set up well for children and the complex had everything we needed. The only thing missing was a high chair but it was only a minor issue for us. Supermarket is 2 minutes drive away which is very handy. The beaches are beautiful and we bought some stunning hand painted pottery from Porches. We would definitely go back.
Lovely Villa, and a great holiday.
We enjoyed a fantastic holiday here at Senhora Da Rocha, the complex is lovely and very close to the beach, and the Villa is extremely well designed and stocked with everything you need, a real home from home.
The owners were great from the moment we booked right though to making sure we got to the villa and enjoyed our stay..we will be back!!
All the best Emma, Paul and the kids.
Beautiful villla, lovely complex
We love Portugal and have stayed in Villa Senhora da Rocha on numerous occasions as has everything you need and is perfect for family holidays, couples holidays etc. This villa is by far the best we have stayed in - it has all your home comforts, even down to towels for the pool! Very clean and modern and has all the facilities you need.
We have a baby, so being on one level was ideal as we didn't need to worry about him falling over a balcony etc. There was also a cot put up in the main bedroom for him, with lovely kiddy blankets.
We also have teenagers and they loved the fact that they could watch the DVDs which were in the villa (if they are happy, you are happy!!). They were also over the moon that there were tennis rackets and balls in the villa for use on the complex.
The owners were excellent and were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. They were always available for any queries and recommendations on the local area. It was a lovely touch to have a bottle of wine and water in the villa for our arrival.
We would have no hesitation in recommending this villa to anyone and would love to stay again if we ever returned.
The Walker family.
From the Owner
“Our little slice of Portugal in Senhora da Rocha has been everything we imagined it would be. The area is quiet and away from the hustle and bustle, yet within easy access of local restaurants and attractions. Seafood lovers MUST visit the local fish market for fresh prawns, squid, or sea bass for the barbecue ...but don't forget the chicken, one of the Algarve's best chicken piri-piri restaurants is only a short drive away in Armacao de Pera.”
Activity and Interests
Vila Senhora da Rocha offers the choice of 2 excellent golden beaches with clear blue sea. The main beach, Praia Nossa Senhora da Rocha is a short stroll away and has a bar/restaurant, toilet and shower facilities. The other, more secluded beach is called Praia Nova and is accessed down a flight of steps at the complex. The Armacao de Pera beach is a little further away, around a 5 minute drive or 20 minute walk.
Nearest Airport-Faro 56km (45min drive)
Nearest Motorway-A22 (junc 7) 6km
Nearest Train -Albufeira
Nearest Beach - 200m
Nearest Town -Armacao de Pera (2km)
Nearest Village- Porches (2km)
Nearest Shop- Intermarche Supermarket (2min drive)
Nearest Theme parks-Aqualand (5min drive) Zoo Marine (10 min drive)
Nearest Shopping center - Algarve Shopping (approx 15 mins drive)
There are a number of local bars and restaurants nearby. If you are feeling flush, and want to get dressed up, the 5 star hotel, Vila Vita is only 10 minutes walk away and is one of the top 10 hotels in the world. Here you can dine in one of their 5 restaurants and even spoil yourself in the luxury spa.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A 25% non refundable deposit is required on booking. The balance is to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival. Provisional booking held for 7 days, and a deposit of £200 is needed in case of any breakages.
Discounts for long lets are available. For long lets off peak please contact me for further details.
Notes on prices:
prices for the property are per week in UK Pounds.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We have renovated the villa from top to bottom. Everything has been modernised and "opened" up for easy living giving a lovely bright and airy atmosphere. The roof terrace offers "boas vistas" over the central Algarve with a sea view. The complex has a 24 hour our reception who are more than happy to help with any questions, book taxis or trips away for you and the family. The terrace is ideal for enjoying a glass of wine or a cold beer as a sundowner, a barbecue or a quiet read at the end of a day in the sun. Bliss! Have a great holiday.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath/shower, w.c. bidet and wash hand basin, bathroom cabinet with ample storage for toiletries. Bathroom number 2- House bathroom identical. Bath towels and hand towels supplied for both.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 - 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The bedrooms both have fitted wardrobes and ample storage including coat hangers and chest of drawers. Bedroom 1 with kingsize bed, bedroom 2 with 2 single beds, sofabed in living room. Travel cot for baby.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Villa is fully equipped and ready for a great holiday. There is free Wifi in the villa. We have board games, cards, books, a selection of good family DVDs and Ipod docking station for your enjoyment. This villa is non smoking but ash trays are provided for use outside. We have recently installed a wood burning stove and electric radiators for the winter months. There are fans in each bedroom, as well as extra blankets should they be required. We are sorry but no pets allowed in the villa. Senhora da Rocha is a well maintained seaside resort which is perfect for couples or families. Outside: The sun terrace and roof terrace are both south facing and are ideal for reading, sunbathing, or just chilling out. Downstairs sun terrace has a portable clothes horse, BBQ and dining table and 4 chairs. The roof terrace has 4 sun loungers. The complex has beautifully maintained gardens. There are 3 pools (1 heated in winter) Children's pool with play area. Poolside bar/restaurant serving excellent food. Private beach is accessed via steps. Larger beach is only a short stroll away and has an excellent restaurant, shower and toilet faclities. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen, bath towels, hand towels and beach towels are provided. The villa is cleaned before arrival and on departure. Linen and towels changed weekly. Additional cleaning can be arranged. Other: Sun terrace has table and 4 chairs. There is an awning to provide shade. Upstairs sun terrace has stunning sea views, 4 sunbeds. Relax with a glass of wine or cold beer and watch the Algarvian sun go down.