Villa in Peyia, Coral Bay area of Paphos, Cyprus - Near To Supermarket, Bakery, Taverna & Kiosk 5 Mins To Coral Bay, 10 Mins Paphos
The villa is located in a small development of detached villas in lower Peyia, build by Aristo. The villa sits in its own private garden and is within walking distance to several shops, restaurants and bars and a short drive away from Coral Bay Beach with Paphos Harbour only a 10 minute drive away. In addition to the private terrace and gardens of the villa, the development has a communal pool, which is located adjacent to the villa separated by a low wall.
Top Traveller Review
Everything we needed and more. Not long enough stay.
About the Owner
We are a British couple having grown up living in Dubai, we have developed a taste for warm weather and outside living, this place is a perfect escape for us.
5 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
Everything we needed and more. Not long enough stay.
Been to Peyia many times, but this villa was perfectly situated. A peaceful area with lovely residents close to everything you require with or without transport. Very spacious with beautiful gardens to relax in. Very clean with all accessories including a dish washer (we didn'the use). Wonderful views from ground level as well as the bedroom balcony. We chose to hire the car that comes with the villa, and it was perfect too. 4x4 for those Adam as peninsula visits and Automatic (my own car is) for ease to take in all the sights. Will definitely be stopping here again.
The villa is truly beautiful. With lots of character. Not a dull box. The photos do not do it justic
We had a wonderful stay in Cyprus. Complemented by a gorgeous villa. Others who came to see us also commented on how lovely it was. Also how well equipped too. Will definitely be recommending this place to family and friends. We came to Cyprus for our daughters wedding. She had many photos taken in and outside the villa. The pool was a real bonus too.
Fabulous stay - a villa that offers everything!
Our family booked a week in Cyprus very naively not knowing anything about the country or the area - only that we were almost certainly guaranteed sunshine...we were so pleasantly surprised with everything we experienced that we can't wait to go back. We were collected from the airport by private transfer by a wonderful & very knowledgeable young lady (this is all organised for you once the booking is made). The villa itself was set in amongst a very peaceful, small compound where the pace of life was perfectly ambling along. You are overlooking coral bay and the fact that you have access to a car is a real bonus. The pool is shared and as we have two small children & have to holiday during term time we were expecting a packed pool with a bun fight for sun loungers on a daily basis - we couldn't have been further from the truth. We had the pool to ourselves most mornings and later in the day the expats who reside on the compound would mosey in for a leisurely swim. It was never even close to being busy, plus the villa was adjacent to the pool so we could nip in & out. The property is very spacious for a two bedroom, open plan downstairs & tastefully decorated. Set amongst a beautiful garden & terrace. We enjoyed winding down each night in the comfort of this villa. A huge thanks to Paul the owner who made our booking and stay run very smoothly, we are now looking to arrange our summer 2016 trip!
Staying at the villa for 2 weeks in May 2015. So pleased with the property. The pictures in the ad did not do it justice. Has everything we need and is immaculate. Shops and restaurants are only 5 minutes walk. We usually hire bikes while we are here and the villa has been an ideal base to get to the Akamas State Park.
For those looking for a beach holiday, it is literally 5 minutes to drive to Coral Bay / Corallia Beach. The owner Paul had included use of a car in our rental package and this really is ideal for those who want to find one of the many secluded beaches just a few minutes drive away.
If you want to stay closer to the villa there is a fabulously clean pool adjacent to the villa with sunbeds, umbrellas and mattresses. Nobody reserving sunbeds as they do in hotels. The villa does have a beautiful terrace and balcony which are sunny the entire day. The owner also arranged airport pick up and drop of courtesy of the Property Manager which was an added bonus. We will most certainly use the villa again.
Stayed at the villa for a week and would happily have stayed longer. Really nicely furnished, nice grounds and pool, but the pool was still a touch cold in April. We'll definitely come back next year!
From the Owner
“When we were looking for a villa to buy we wanted a place with shops, tavernas, etc. close by; but not one that was in the middle of the main tourist area. When we found this with supermarkets, bakery, kiosk & tavernas within a short walk; with a lovely aspect overlooking Coral Bay with the swimming pool right next door we just fell in love with it.”
Activity and Interests
Coral Beach is a short 5 minute drive away from the villa. Coral Beach is one of the nicest beaches in the Paphos area and is surrounded by a number of bars, restaurants & shops. Paphos Harbour is a 10 minute drive away
Paphos Airport is a 25 minute drive from the Villa and is served by several international airlines; Larnaca Airport is a 90 minute drive.
We recommend a car for your stay at the villa, car hire is inexpensive in Cyprus and can be arranged locally. We can also arrange airport pick ups if required from either Airport
Restaurants, shops, bakery 5 minutes walk
Peyia Town 3-4 minute drive
Coral Bay 5 minute drive
Kato Paphos 10 minute drive
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
13 Nov 2016 - 11 Mar 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Non Refundable Payments of GBP 100 Deposit with booking and full payment 8 weeks prior to stay.
No Refund in the Event of Cancellation within 8 Weeks of the Start of Your Stay
We can accept payment by Paypal, cheque or bank transfer to a UK bank account
Our preferred change over day is Saturday, but we will try to accommodate other days if required
Notes on prices:
Prices are for a one weeks stay, inclusive of linen, towels, water & electricity along with reasonable consumption for Air Conditioning (excessive use will be charged additionally if it occurs)
We have a 4 wheel drive car that can be used by drivers with a European license (over 25s only) for which we can offer a very competitive all inclusive price, please contact us for pricing.
Price includes a meet and greet service by our agent, who can also arrange airport transfers if required
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Being a detached villa in a small group of villas it has all the privacy of a independent villa but with the advantage of a communal pool. We love to BBQ on the terrace and eat breakfast outside each morning in the summer. We try to get to it as often as we can, but are happy to offer it for rental to assist with the costs, we are confident your vacation will be enjoyable.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Car Available
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- 145 m²
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Downstairs bathroom with sink & WC Upstairs main bathroom with full size bath, shower over, sink & WC Bedroom 2 has en suite shower, sink & WC
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is a large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and an antique 4 poster bed. Bedroom 2 is a good size double bedroom with en-suite shower room & flexible bedding arrangements, it can either be configured as twins or as a King size double bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The spacious open plan ground floor is a very sociable and comfortable area to spend time both during the day and in the evenings; with windows on all four sides of the room it is a light and airy room. There is both central heating for the winter and air conditioning in for the summer in all rooms. Whilst the inside of the villa is a great living space, the outside furniture on the terrace overlooking the swimming pool is our favourite place to have breakfast. Both the bedrooms are good size double rooms, the main bedroom is furnished with an antique 4 poster bed, the second one has wrought iron beds which can be configured as either twins or as a super king sized double, with antique wooden cabinets and an en-suite shower room. Outside: The villa sits in a private plot with well manicured plants and trees in the garden, which surrounds the villa. There is a terrace at the back on which there are tables and seating for six, along with a bbq. Next to the villa is the communal swimming pool, which can be accessed over the low wall or by a 30second walk from the villa to the pool entrance. The pool area has sun loungers, umbrellas and a shower, the pool is naturally heated by the sun and is usually a good temperature for swimming from April to October. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels & Bedding provided, villa is cleaned prior to arrival of guests & at departure, mid stay clean for visits of 14 days or more.