Villa in Aheloy, nr. Sunny Beach and Nessebar, Black Sea Coast, Bulgaria - Quiet And Peaceful, 20 Min. From Sunny Beach Resort
** NOW AVAILABLE FROM 21ST JULY TO 25TH AUGUST 2016 DUE TO CANCELLATION ** Email received 10th July 2016 "Hi Peter,
Alter 20 hours driving we are here :-). Awsome like always. Our friends and they child are over the Moon ;-)
Thx !! All is perfect." We have lots of other similar comments from our guests.
The villa is set in a quiet and peaceful location, yet only 20 min. drive away from lively Sunny Beach and the historic town of Nessebar. The villa is part of the Vineyard-complex. As a guest of the villa you will have full access to the resort which includes a hotel, 3 large pools, pool-bar, a restaurant and a small supermarket. A superb waterpark is only 10 min. drive away. The villa benefits from its own Infinity Pool: the water flows gently over the sides of the pool creating a calming infinity effect. The bright and airy open plan living space has floor to ceiling windows with views over pool and garden. The villa is ideal for families with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
About the Owner
We live in Lancaster, in the North-West of England, with our two sons (11 and 13 yr). We have spent our holidays the last 7 years in the villa ourselves and have fallen in love with the country. We are quite and active family and love to go for hikes in the Lake District or go cycling. Our children are very active and therefor love the pool and the pools on the main complex. Even after 5 years, we still discover new, interesting sites and places to visit. Bulgaria has been unknown to many people for many years but more and more people are discovering the beauty of the country. The climate is fantastic, the food is very good and holidaying in Bulgaria is still very affordable, thanks to still having it own currency (Lev).
Guestbook comments from the owner
"We could not want for a better location, pool and villa. It was fantastic, you have a lovely villa and thanks for putting it out to rent. Hope you continue and look forward renting from you in the future. Kevin George, Devon".
From the Owner
“The peaceful and private setting of the villa with uninterrupted views over the Black Sea Coast. The villa is on a street with just 20 other villa's, with 24/7 security. The main complex with all its amenities is only a stone drop away. Its remoteness from the crowds is very calming and the perfect place to wind down. Returning to the villa, jumping into the pool and firing up the BBQ after a long day spent in buzzing Sunny Beach or a day sightseeing, feels just like heaven. And if you still want some more action, there is the cocktail bar to visit on the main complex.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The part that Bulgaria is less known for is its bird sanctuaries. For bird lovers there is the Poda Bird Conservation. The Pomorie-area is well known for it's health spas and mud-baths.
Approximate driving distances:
5 km long Sunny Beach resort: 20 mins.
Posh St. Vlas: 25 mins.
Historic Nessebar: 15 mins.
Burgas Airport: 20 mins. to villa. Use Monarch Airlines, Thomsonfly, Thomas Cook, Wizzair or a selection of other scheduled and charter flights. Return transfers from/to the airport can be booked for approx. 90 lev (£40,-) per car payable locally. We always recommend our guests car hire however, which can be obtained from the airport at a good rate with the company we have hired from for the last 5 years (English speaker).
Nessebar: 15 mins.
Sunny Beach: 20 mins.
St. Vlas: 25 mins.
Aqua Park: 10 mins.
Burgas Centre: 25 mins.
Lidl Supermarket: 10 mins.
There are plenty of good restaurants in the local area, less than 1 mile away. The nearest bank-machine is less than 1 mile away. There is a good Lidl Supermarket that stocks everything you need for your stay only a 5 min drive away.
Please also have a look on our personal website (link below) for more pictures and info.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
The villa is available for short or long term rental.
Bookings are usually taken from Friday to Friday or Saturday to Saturday, but arrivals and departures on other days are welcome, if possible.
Bookings can be made by paying a 25% non refundable deposit. Full payment is required 6 weeks prior to booking in date.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our villa is situated nearly at the end of the street (there's only 1 villa next to ours). This means that you don't have cars from other owners/guest coming past which is not only quieter but also safer, especially when your children are playing out on the road. Our villa is fully equipped with mesh fly-screens in all doors and windows (also in the bedrooms, except the ground floor one). This means that you can leave doors/windows open at night without mosquitos coming in. As we found, a big asset to the villa! Our villa has one of the biggest pools in the street and adjoining complex (40m2). The water flows gently over the sides of the pool creating a calming infinity effect. We have newly upholstered garden furniture for you to relax in too!”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath, shower, WC. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with bath, shower, WC. Shower with WC on ground floor.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, balcony and en-suite bathroom (first floor) Bedroom 2 with twin beds, balcony and en-suite bathroom (first floor) Bedroom 3 with twin beds (ground floor)
- Notes on accommodation: Children are very welcome at the villa but due to the depth of the pool, you should supervise your children and be responsible for their safety. The villa has a baby cot and a high chair which you can rent at a small additional cost. A standard welcome pack (bread, milk, water, sugar, tea/coffee) is available at additional costs and upon request. Outside: Gardens contain a patio-set with a comfortable sofa and 2 seats set with cushions, 4 wicker chairs, 2 other chairs, a table, a parasol, 6 sun-loungers and a BBQ. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron board and iron, laundry-rack, bucket, broom etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning will be carried out after every tenancy so the villa is immaculately cleaned for your arrival. Further cleaning/laundry during occupancy at additional cost. All bed linen and towels are provided. Other: Stairs leading to the first floor bedrooms.