Villa in Poinciana, Kissimmee, Florida, USA - Only 20 Minutes From Disney And Other Major Attractions
Our new luxury Villa with fantastic private pool & hot tub comes with 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms, & will sleep up to 8 people & 1 Infant in superb comfort, having just been newly furnished to a very high standard with FREE secured WiFi internet access! It’s located just 10 minutes from Highway 192 in the Kissimmee area, on the fantastic resort of Trafalgar Village Set on a quiet lane in a private setting, surrounded by beautiful woodland.
Top Traveller Review
Relaxing holiday in a well equiped house
About the Owner
About Gordon Caufield
We are a couple in our thirties who love travelling, & adore Florida. We love spending time in this magical place and love to visit the parks on our trip, together with using our villa as a base to explore the whole state. There are so many other places to see including the fantastic beaches all within such a short drive !
Why Gordon Caufield chose Kissimmee
We bought our villa because we arrived in Trafalgar Village on holiday and fell in love with it. Its so peaceful, yet Disney & International drive is only a short drive away, with the I-4 only 10mins away its easy to get anywhere from here. Celebration is also 10 mins away!
What makes this unique
The resort is a gated community with 24 hour security & has an amazing clubhouse, with a fully equipped gym, billiards room and arcade games room, with guests being able to watch movies in the 48-seat movie theatre, which can even be used to watch your own DVDs or films. The clubhouse also has a fabulous family pool and kiddies splash pool, together with large hot tub. There is even a beach with volleyball and a large diving lagoon, 2 fishing lakes, & nature trails.
(1 traveller reviews)
Relaxing holiday in a well equiped house
Very clean and well maintained house. Lots of space. We were a family of two adults and two children. Two families can also share this house. High standard with everything you need in the house. We spent many hours in a lovely, heated pool. Quiet area with not many cars in the streets. Helpful manager at the community gate. No extra payment when we wanted to leave 7 hours later on departure day. Be aware that this community is in a relatively remote area: you need a car and you cannot shop nearby. We can definately recommend a rental of this property.
From the Owner
“We bought our villa because we arrived in Trafalgar Village on holiday and fell in love with it. Its so peaceful, yet Disney & International drive is only a short drive away, with the I-4 only 10mins away its easy to get anywhere from here. Celebration is also 10 mins away!”
Activity and Interests
The Atlantic coast ie Daytona is approximately 90 mins drive.
The Gulf coast ie Tampa, Clearwater etc is approx 90 mins drive.
The villa is 38 mins from Orlando international airport airport. 60 min from Sanford airport. 20 min from Kissimmee municipal airport. Car hire is essential.
Approx driving times: 30 mins to Florida Mall, International Drive, SeaWorld & Aquatica, Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure and Citywalk. 20 mins to Disney, Downtown Disney and Premium Shopping Outlet. 15 mins Old town Kissimmee. 40 mins Mall of Millenia.
10 minutes drive in either direction; you will arrive at an amazing array of shops and restaurants, to suit every taste. Supermarkets ie, Walmart, Publix, Winn Dixies are numerous and located in many areas, these will cater for all your shopping needs.
The Malls are all within a 15-40 minute drive, where you can shop, to your hearts content, Churches for every denomination, are all within a 30 minute drive. Orlando has so much to offer. You already know about the wonderful theme parks, but there is so much more.
Golf, bass and sea fishing, mountain biking, horse riding, cycling, Air boating, sailing, water skiing, and wind surfing. A visit to see the Orlando Magic basketball team in action is a must.
The Atlanta Braves do there spring training in Orlando, so you can also catch a baseball game. There are an abundance of quaint historical towns, all within a short driving distance, allowing you an insight to the real Florida.
The beaches of the Gulf and Atlantic coasts, are only 90 minutes away, these will give you a very different day out.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Cleaning charge £50 per booking. Pool and spa heating £15 per day optional extra - paid with booking. £250 deposit required at time of booking. Full payment required 8 weeks before travel, if less than 8 weeks, full payment is required at booking. A £250 refundable damage bond is payable at time of booking, this is returned 2 weeks after holiday minus any damage payment due.
Checkout is at 10am , & arrivals are after 4pm
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“The resort is a gated community with 24 hour security & has an amazing clubhouse, with a fully equipped gym, billiards room and arcade games room, with guests being able to watch movies in the 48-seat movie theatre, which can even be used to watch your own DVDs or films. The clubhouse also has a fabulous family pool and kiddies splash pool, together with large hot tub. There is even a beach with volleyball and a large diving lagoon, 2 fishing lakes, & nature trails.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Free Wifi
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Master en-suite with bath, shower and separate WC. Shared bathroom, bath/shower over and WC. Pool bathroom, shower and WC.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedrooms 1 with King size bed and en-suite. Bedroom 2 with Queen size bed Bedrooms 3 and 4 with twin beds Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 share a bathroom.
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 8
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: Air conditioning. Child friendly. Private pool screen for child safety. Baby cot, stroller and highchair is provided. Please note, this is a no-smoking property. Outside: Private pool and spa bathed in all day sunshine, large decking area around the pool with sun loungers, table and chairs. The lanai pool area is ideal for alfresco dining. Pool heating is recommended between Oct and March, there is an extra cost for this facility. A spacious front porch with rocking chairs to relax upon. There is garden around the perimeter of the house. Utility Room: Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer, & an iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided. Property cleaned as guests leave. Other cleaning can be arranged at extra cost. Other: Spacious dining room seating 6. Informal lounge for relaxation. Games room (pool, air hockey and darts).