|Space||430 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
One-room flat renting, inclusive a kitchen, a living room, a bed corner
and bathroom; inner parking set in the building courtyard in the historical
The house is an independent building whit private parking, also covered in the historical centre close a few meters to the lake. It is served by the main means of transport to visit the most important museums and buildings in the lake environs (ex. Vittoriale) or the main cities as Mantova, Verona, Padova, Venezia or Milano; the trip takes an hour to Milano and an hour and half to Venezia.GardaDomusAurea offers spacious and bright apartments for a relaxing holiday while surrounded by the comforts of your own home.
The self contained apartments are located in a quiet house a short walk away from the lakeside and the historical centre of Desenzano.
Federico and Oksana will be happy to personally welcome you and offer their assistance to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.Well trained domestic animals are welcomed.
The apartments are conveniently located a few steps away from Desenzano’s main attractions but just outside the pedestrian area. Our guests can thus drive to the inside of our courtyard, where they can park, and enjoy the short stroll to the lakeside, the free beaches, the historical sites and all the services that the town offers.
Shops, restaurants, family run trattorias and pizzerias are also nearby giving our guests the freedom to choose if to dine in the quiet and privacy of the apartments or go out to discover the local gastronomy.
Federico and Oksana will be happy to recommend you the best places where to eat to best suit your taste.
I was born in Desenzano del Garda in 1972. I graduated high school art. I started this business in 2003, after my parents renovated the house where I had always lived. Since I got married in September 2008, together with my wife from Ukraine, cooperates with me in my work. I love traveling and learning other cultures.
Federico Rossi purchased this apartment in 2003
The reasons why thousands of Italians and foreigners choose to take their holidays in Italy on Lake Garda are manifold, but among the most important we can surely remember:
• Nature. Generous, cheerful, rich in flora and fauna. Visit and experience the beauty of Lake Garda is a real good for the soul.
• The tourist itineraries. The provinces of Brescia, Verona and Trento within which covers the surface of Lake Garda and Riva, Desenzano and Peschiera on the Garda open to interesting tourist routes and are ideal for the excellent food and wine tourism.
• The weather. The great basin of Lake Garda with its extensive water tends to soften the harsh winter temperatures and warm summer temperatures to mitigate the climate is pleasant all year.
• The kitchen. Both dishes for meat than for fish, the tradition of the local cuisine is characterized by intense flavors and excellent taste amiably with tasty wines produced in these areas.
• The fun. Suffice it to mention the presence in the Lake Garda of two famous Italian amusement parks such as Gardaland and Caneva, to understand how and what you enjoy, whether you choose a holiday on Lake Garda.
Take holidays in Italy on the shores of Lake Garda is going to fail to spend the weekend or the holiday of leisure opportunities and prosperity in places marked by joyous and poetic scenarios, where anyone can find peace in that yearns a holiday.
On booking we ask for the payment of about 30% of the total expenditure for the stay. The total balance is required on arrival. You can pay by cash or by bank transfer or credit card.
There is no specifio days for arrival and departure. Minimum booking is 3 nights
Notes on prices:
The price is for apartment for 2 people per night. Renotabile are 3 nights minimum. Included in the price are electricity gas water and linens for bed and n1 parking. Excluded from the service price are towels (towels changed every 3 days) and air conditioning.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website: