Apartment in Cumbre del Sol, Costa Blanca, Spain - Duplex Apartment With Superb Views Over The Mediterranean Sea
Situated on the Costa Blanca near to the small fishing port of Moraira, this light and airy fully furnished 3 bedroom apartment is located within Pueblo Panorama at Cumbre del Sol. The area can be reached from either Alicante (1 hour) or Valencia (1.5 hour) with car hire being essential. Pueblo Panorama comprises a group of terraced apartments high on the mountain-side with spectacular panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and surrounding countryside. The apartment is in a well established area adjoining the Grenadella National Park. Everything you need for a perfect holiday is at hand, including restaurants, bars, a well-stocked supermarket and pharmacy. Two split-level “Infinity” swimming pools (one with toddlers splash area) are available for the exclusive use of residents of Pueblo Panorama.
About the Owner
About David Coe
We live in England and enjoy visiting Spain - generally several times each year.
David Coe purchased this apartment in 2006
Why David Coe chose Benitachell
We have owned the apartment from new (2006) and have used it for a number of family holidays.
We were attracted to Cumbre del Sol's fantastic views, peaceful surroundings and tranquillity.
We have only let the apartment to couples or families, who can be trusted to care for our home.
There has always been positive feedback about the apartment and the locality.
If you are looking for a peaceful holiday in pleasant surroundings then this will suit you perfectly.
Access to Cumbre del Sol is by a well established mountain road.
From the Owner
“We have owned the apartment from new (2006) and have used it for a number of family holidays. We were attracted to Cumbre del Sol's fantastic views, peaceful surroundings and tranquillity. We have only let the apartment to couples or families, who can be trusted to care for our home. There has always been positive feedback about the apartment and the locality. If you are looking for a peaceful holiday in pleasant surroundings then this will suit you perfectly. Access to Cumbre del Sol is by a well established mountain road.”
Activity and Interests
Moraig beach at the foot of the complex -10 mins drive. A picturesque hidden cove used almost exclusively by the residents of Cumbre del Sol, with a car park; in season – beach bar, sun beds and pedalos for hire.
Arenal Beach - Javea - lovely sandy beach ideal for children.
Port of Javea beach - pebble beach close to town.
El Portet - lovely little beach set in cove next to Moraira marina.
Cumbre del Sol is located between Javia and Moraira. Fly to Alicante (one hour drive) or Valencia (One and half hour drive).
Moraira - lovely town only 10 mins drive.
Javea - fishing town only 15 mins drive.
Calpe - long beaches 25 mins drive.
Denia - large town with Ferry access to Ibiza - 30 mins drive.
Benidorm – beaches, nightlife, theme/water parks (Terra Mitica, Aqualandia, Safari Park) – 45 mins drive.
Other activities locally – Karting, Tennis, Walking, Mini-golf, numerous water sports centres,
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
High Season 2017
17 Jun 2017 - 16 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Prices are per week, pro rata for mid week bookings. 6 people maximum.
Changeover Day: Currently flexible.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- theme parks
- water parks
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet, Adjacent bedrooms 2 & 3
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Adjacent bedroom 1 & living area
- Two bathrooms – with basin and WC; shower over a full sized bath & bidet (in one) and shower cubicle (in the other).
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot, Built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Sea view - Built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, Sea view - Built in wardrobe
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: One double bedroom and two twin bedrooms – each with fitted wardrobes. Travel cots (2) available. Two bedrooms have sea views.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: No smoking and no pets. Outside: Access to two split level infinity pools (unheated). The pools are unsupervised, and parents are responsible for their children when using them. Glassware and inflatables are not permitted in the pool area. Parking is provided in the access road at the steps down to the apartment. The apartment complex is very quiet and tranquil. In hallway cupboards: Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron/ironing board, drying frame, hairdryer. Towels / Linen : The apartment is fully serviced before each arrival. Towels/bed linen are provided. Other: Air conditioning in living area and one bedroom on lower level. Sun Terrace with panoramic sea view, equipped with a tiled table and six chairs, and two sun loungers. The south east facing terrace catches the sun from sunrise until late afternoon.