Villa in Palma Nova, South West Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Central Location, 2 Minutes Walk To The Beach
Beautiful traditional family house in the centre of Palma Nova, 150 metres from a wonderful sandy beach and small port. 5 bedrooms - sleeps 10. 3 bathrooms, 1 cloakroom, lounge, dining room, Large eat-in kitchen, A balcony or terraces off most rooms provide peaceful havens. The main garden has a wonderful terrace with plunge pool and outdoor shower, ping pong table and BBQ. The house is well protected with locking garden gates and secure off street parking for 2 cars. The lounge has a TV with satellite, DVD, HiFi system with Ipod connectivity, two large sofas and a fireplace.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We are a family that has inherited this beautiful villa from parents so it is very much a family home and we are keen to keep it as such.
5 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
just home from staying in this lovely villa it was everything we could have hoped for spotless clean and a fully fitted kitchen with all that you would require and more, bedrooms very spacious and plenty of bathrooms the gardens and pool area were lovely for relaxing in and cooling down as it was very warm, lots of lovely bars and restaurants on the doorstep and 3 min walk to the beach with lots of activities going on we had a fantastic time and we would love to book this villa again in the future and i would certainly recommend it to family and friends that were thinking about booking a villa for holidays
Excellent holiday accommodation
We have just returned from a delightful stay in this lovely home.The villa is extremely spacious which was perfect as we were a party of three generations, there were toya for the children, inflatables for the pool,the house provided every thing we could possibly need and more. Fiona was delightful and extremely helpful , as originally we intended taking a disabled relative the downstairs bedroom ad bathroom were perfect for
anyone with mobility problems. We felt we had a totally relaxing holiday in a truly home from home, and we would certainly book again, and recommend it to friends and family.
The villa is extremely close to the beach just a short walk, plenty bars and restaurants, with a variety of suggestions from Fiona. There are also plenty shops supermarkets just a short walk away.
My children, friends and I have just returned from what can only be discribed as the perfect holiday! The villa had everything you could want and was within walking distance of the beach and local supermarkets and restaurants. Having stayed in hotels in Palma nova before and then staying in this villa i will definitely be booking with this villa again in the future. On choosing a day not to go out of the villa we were still entertained by the table tennis gardens and beautiful pool.
I would highly recommend to anyone and for such an affordable price.
The owner of the villa Fiona was also very friendly and answered any queries I had and although I didn't need her whilst there she was always at the end of the phone.
One word to sum up Amazing.
Fabulous, relaxing family holiday
My family spent ten days here and couldn't have had a better relaxing holiday. The villa was perfect and felt like home rather than a stark holiday home. We couldn't get our girls out of the pool! Everything we needed from shops, restaurants and transport were nearby and it was five minutes to the lovely child friendly Palma Nova beach. Fiona was very helpful and friendly and we really had a great holiday.
We stayed here for one week and wanted to stay!! We had such a good time. There was me, my husband and son, mother in law, brother, sister in law and my two nephews who are 12 and 18. My mother in law is partially disabled and having a bedroom and en suite shower was fantastic. We loved everything about the villa, the pool and the gardens and having electric gates was great for the mobile scooter. The privacy was brilliant and we spent a lot of time just chilling and using the pool as it felt home from home. There is so much space as the rooms are very big so this meant that we were not on top of each other. Having the dishwasher made things easy when we ate in and the villa is situated so close to all the shops, bars and beach, so not far to walk. Palma Nova is a fantastic place to have a holiday.
I would recommend this villa to anyone, although if you have young children, they would need to be supervised. It was certainly one of our best holidays ever!!!
Activity and Interests
The house is only 150 meters from the first of the two Palma Nova beaches, 2 minutes walking.
The beach is big, clean with a life guard and some water activities available. There are many lovely cafes and bars overlooking the beach.
The house is half an hours drive from the airport, Son San Juan de Palma. It is on a taxi route. If you want to have a quiet holiday and only need the local beach and the house pool then you can walk to all amenities, however if you want to do a bit more sightseeing then we would recommend a car
The house is located behind the main road to the beach and is in Palma Nova.
The supermarket is 1-2 mins walk at the bottom of the road. Plus the seafront and all its cafes and bars is 3 minutes walk away. The main road behind the house has a chemist, bank, pastry shop and newsagent. Down at the beach there are sea side activities such as pedalos and an inflatable fun station.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Apr 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
If you would like to book then we would require a deposit of £300, the balance would be required 8 weeks prior to departure plus a £300 deposit against damage, breakages or phone use.
We are flexible depending on what bookings we have either side of your specified dates, best to chat through with owner.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- water parks
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Upstairs Family Bathroom, twin sinks, bath/shower. Ensuite to Bedroom 1 with bath/shower Downstairs en suite shower room to bedroom 4 and cloakroom off hall
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, master bedroom, double bed, dressing room en-suite with bath/shower and balcony access. Bedroom 2, Twin Beds and balcony access, Bedroom 3, Twin Beds, Bedroom 4 is on the ground floor with Twin Beds and Bedroom 5/TV lounge with a Sofa Bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is outdoor furniture and some sun loungers. We would just like to point out that if you have young children there is a pool and steps in the garden and uneven surfaces so they would need supervising. The staircase in the house has a an open side on the half landing that overlooks the hall, again young children would need to be supervised here. Upstairs there is a balcony running along the front of the house and two bedrooms have access to this. Outside: The outside has various terraces and one surrounding the pool. Part of the terrace surrounding the pool has an extendable sun awning for shade. The pool is a small private pool with a handrail and steps into it. By the pool there is a shower and a BBQ. The garden and terraces completely surround the house, with four sets of steps and the surface is crazy paving. Outside the dining room and lounge there are also terraces and an extendable awning over the dining area. Upstairs there is also a balcony with a table and chairs. There is outdoor furniture and some sun loungers and a ping pong table Utility Room: The laundry room has two washing machines and one dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The house has linen and bathroom towels, and beach towels. On arrival/departure the house will be cleaned. Linen will be clean on arrival. If you require more cleaning/new linen, this can be arranged with our cleaner and you can settle with her. Other: The dining room has a large oval table with six chairs, for extra seating use kitchen stools. There is another large table outside the lounge area that can be used for eating along with the white outside chairs.