Marina Terrace Apartment, Pwllheli near Town, North Wales, Wales - Very Quiet, Secluded Location Close To All Amenities
This fantastic new build situated in the playground of the original Old School in Pwllheli. Fantastic views from the whole property but especially from the roof terrace where you can see as far as Harlech 15 miles away (on a clear day). Enjoy a hot outdoor shower after your day out and relax on the terrace, a sun trap even in February. Free internet access. Can be extended to sleep a further 6 guests.
About the Owner
We bought The Old School in Pwllheli many years ago and my husband built 'Marina Terrace' on the playground. We spent many years there for our summer holidays when the children were young. Now we spend less time there it is nice to share it with others.
Guestbook comments from the owner
From the Owner
“My husband Mark is into Kitesurfing and the peninsula has a beach for every wind direction. When we visited Pwllheli for the first time as a family we were stunned by its beauty which reminded us a little of the way Cornwall used to be... beautiful and less commercialised.”
Activity and Interests
3 minute drive, 10 minute walk to Pwllheli bay or South Beach, both very popular with families.
The train line ends in Pwllheli train station. (Just a few minutes walk to Marina Terrace)
Everything is in walking distance from Marina Terrace.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
20% deposit when booking with full payment due 6 weeks prior to your visit. Payment by BACS, credit card or cheque.
Guests are usually requested to vacate by 11am on a Saturday morning with new guests arriving at 3pm.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“If you are looking for peace and quiet in a well-equipped modern villa that's close to all amenities.... ..a wind trap for sunbathing (in February!)... ...surrounded by the best beaches in europe... Come and see for yourself.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-Suite toilet to bedroom one and large modern family shower room.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom one with double bed and en-suite. Main Living Area comfortable adult sized bunk bed.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Plenty of space for parking with boats. Outdoor hot shower, barbeque, outdoor fridge, boules pit, terrace, patio and roof garden with stunning views. Utility Room: Condensing tumble drier, washing machine, iron and ironing board, coffee machine, games and books. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Full clean once a week, linen replaced on all beds. Towels are not provided.