Villa Aegean, Torba, Bodrum Peninsula, Aegean Region, Turkey - Excellent Location 10 Mins Walk To Beach And Restaurants, 5 Km To Bodrum Centre
Villa Aegean was built in 2008 and is one of 7 identical villas on the plot. All are privately owned .The Villa is furnished to high standards with all the mod cons you would expect at home. We chose to purchase in Torba due to its superb location and reputation of being a sort after tranquil area but within easy reach of the livelier town of Bodrum. Perfectly located for people who wish to explore Turkey and the Bodrum Peninsula or just chill out and relax. The property is a triplex built over 3 floors with all rooms having access to either terraces or balconies.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Torba beach is a 10 minute walk.
Transfer from Bodrum airport to the villa is approx. 38km (30 mins). Transfers can be arranged (payable locally). Car hire is not essential and most amenities are within easy reach. The local 'Dolmus' bus can be taken to Bodrum Central for approx. one pound. From there you can take buses all across the Peninsula.
Torba village is a 10 min walk and Bodrum town is 5km (10 mins on the Dolmus or by Car). A local minimarket and restaurant is a 2 min walk with a larger supermarket further restaurants within a 10 min walk.
There is a full time maintenance man on site for daily problems you may have with the villa or pool, but we would ask you not to disturb him after 7pm unless there is an emergency, his English is limited but he is pleased to help. We also have a local management company that can be contacted if necessary.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Saturday is the preferred changeover day but we will try to be flexible whether possible.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- All three bathrooms have bath with shower over them and WC. There is a separate WC on the middle living area.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Upper level comprises a double and twin bedroom with balconies, both have en suite bathrooms with bath/shower/wc. Lower level comprises a double (plus small sofa bed) and twin bedroom, rooms open on to a terrace. Family bathroom with bath/shower/wc
- Notes on accommodation: Air conditioning is provided in all bedrooms and lounge / kitchen area. These units provide heating if required in the cooler months. As we are non smokers we would ask you to respect our policy of only smoking on the terraces and balconies. Outside: There is a large terrace area and enclosed private garden on the lower level with a spiral staircase leading to the terrace off of the kitchen and lounge . The terraces look out over our 15m x 7m swimming pool which is shared with the other 6 villas. There is a pool side shower, and a large marbled sun terrace adjacent . Sunbeds and covers are provided and we would ask that they are returned to the villa lower terrace at the end of your stay. We also provide a barbecue in the garden for your use along with lots of outdoor seating and tables Apart from the entrance steps the pool is 1.6m deep all the way round so please do not leave young children unattended Utility Room: Washing Machine, Iron and ironing board, hoover, clothes airers Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: House towels and linen are included in hire price ,with beds made up for arrival.(please provide own pool / beach towels). The villa will be cleaned prior to each hire Other: There is a double sofa bed available in the lounge.