Apartment in Crans Montana - 800 M From The Centre Of Crans With Its Shops And Golf Courses And 600 M From The Nearest Ski Lift
This is a delightfully renovated 3-room apartment on 6th floor. Spacious living/dining room with open fireplace, cable tv and flat screen tv. Two large bedrooms, one with sink. Fully fitted kitchen, bath/wc and separate wc. Parquet floors. Balcony with south facing position. Balcony furniture. Beautiful view of the mountains and the countryside. There is additional lockable storage in the building for skis, golf bags, suitcases etc. Please note: non-smokers only.
About the Owner
Hello, my name is Orietta and I was born in Italy; I have two children who were born in Russia. My parents and siblings are scattered across Europe and our extended family across the world. We love to travel, meet new people, sample different cultures and cuisines. We are also active sportspeople, my favourite is diving, my son's skiing & sailing and both children will turn their hand at anything new and exciting! Crans is a place I have been visiting since 1963 and many of my happy childhood memories come from here.
From the Owner
“Crans is a place I have been visiting since 1963 and many of my happy childhood memories come from here.”
Activity and Interests
Visitors flying from UK normally arrive at Geneva International Airport which is less than 2.30 hours by car. Easyjet run frequent flights from Gatwick. The train from the airport to Sierre takes 2.20 hours and there is a regular bus service from the station which takes 20 minutes and it stops outside the chalet. The funicular from Sierre to Montana takes 15 minutes. Since there are free bus services to the town and cable cars it is not essential to bring or hire a car although a car is useful.
The Montana tourist office, post office and shops are 1.5 km. The centre of Crans is 800 m.
There are enough international and local restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets. The many shops range from designer boutiques to supermarkets. There are various banks with cash machines, a casino, a bowling alley and a cinema showing recent releases which are often in English. During the seasons there are many facilities offered for those who do not wish to ski or golf. In the winter there is ice skating, a snow park, sledging and guided mountain walks. Once the snows melt families or athletes can enjoy walking along hundreds of kilometres of marked trails along the contour lines or up into the mountains. There is also, paragliding, hot-air ballooning and a variety of tracks or open areas for mountain or quad bikes which can be hired. The town has three small lakes.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£350|
Reservations will be held for seven days awaiting receipt of 30% or full payment. The final 70% of the payment is to be paid one month before travel. A refundable deposit of GBP 350 is to be paid by the hirer to cover damages, missing or lost items including keys. This will be returned in full/part within 4 weeks of the end of rental.
Prices are given in Swiss Francs. If clients wish to pay in Sterling or Euros the exchange rate will be set on the day the client agrees to the booking.
Changeover day is usually Saturday, but may be changed to accomodate your plans depending on other comittments. The apartment will be ready for occupation at 4pm. On the day of departure it must be vacated by 10am.
Notes on prices:
A discount of 25% is available for the second and subsequent weeks if the booking is for two weeks or more.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- 80 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Full bathroom with bathtub. Separate wc with hand basin. Additional hand basin in one of the bedrooms.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, Can be made up to double room. Sink in one of the cupboards
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm), hand-basin. 1 large room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm). Rooms can be made up as twins or king size beds.
- Outside: South facing balcony with table and chairs Utility Room: Communal laundry facilities available. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are included. The property is cleaned and linen/towels changed weekly. Changeover day is usually Saturday. The apartment will be ready for occupation at 4pm. On the day of departure it must be vacated by 10am. Other: Downstairs storage lock-up available for safe storage of skies, golf clubs etc.