Villa near Tomar 1 hr from Lisbon - Breathtaking views to the lake from the terrace and cosy environment
Beautifull Villa with 7 rooms, with relaxed and charming ambiance decorated with a exotic touch with private pool and amazing views to the big lake. Nice terrace to enjoy and relax outside or dinner alfresco.
The Villa is inserted in the resort "Vale Manso" with Hotel facilities at walking distance. A wharf of knotting for boats, or water motions makes ideal for aquatic sports and family activities.
Tennis court is also available at the resort.
Nature and touristic activities available at the Hotel.
About the Owner
We live in Portugal, in Estoril Coast with our Large Family: five children's and two dogs. We we are passionate for beautiful houses.
From the Owner
“Very nice region, authentic and remoteness from the crowds. Easy access, one hour drive from Lisbon. Perfect for a relaxing holidays or weekend break. Good food restaurants and authentic cuisine. Paradise for Nature and Water sports.”
Activity and Interests
5 min distance to the lake. Small sand beaches at the several islands in the lake.
Water sports service available at the Vale Manso Hotel.
Silver coast ocean beaches at 30 min drive.
Lisbon Airport 1 hour drive; Motorway IP6/A23 turn to Martinchel before Abrantes.
Discover the history of the Knights Templar, and relax by Portugal's largest artificial lake near the Castelo de Bode dam.
Close to the towns of Tomar, Abrantes, Ferreira do Zêzere and Sardoal, the dam in the River Zêzere has created an artificial lake. The Castelo de Bode reservoir stretches over 60 kms amidst valleys, mountains and pine forests.The reservoir provides excellent conditions for water sports.
10 kms to Constancia, 15 kms Tomar, 15 Kms Abrantes.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
New years eve
30 Dec 2016 - 1 Jan 2017
3 night minimum stay
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Wonderfull interior design with charming oriental ambience. Private infinity pool with amazing lakeviews. Perfect for relaxing or water sports activities.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 complete with bath for room 1, 2, 7 and mezzanine Bathroom 2 en suite Bathroom 3 with shower for room 4 and 5 Outside "lakeview" shower
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 17
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 17 (7 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom1 with double bed Bedroom 2 with double bed Bedroom 3 Suite double bed + extra bed Bedroom 4 2 bunk bed Bedroom 5 twin bed Mezzanine double bed Bedroom 6 2 single bed Bedroom 7 with double bed
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Short breaks considered from October to June (minimum 3 days/2 nights). Outside: Panoramic terrace with infinity pool. Sun beds and table to eat outside. Charcoal BBQ. On air shower with cascade facing the lake. Utility Room: TV, DVD, iPod Station Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid service is included once a week, with a light clean and for two week bookings an additional weekly linen change and light clean. Extra cleaning days are available for a supplementary charge.