Apartment in Notting Hill, Central London, England - Home with Hotel Standards. Ideal Pied-a-terre - Business Or Holiday, for the discerning traveller.
24-hour concierge. Complimentary underground parking. Large, bright and airy, with balcony. All mod cons. SmartHub television. Sky TV. WiFi. Helpful concierge. Perfect location for walking to Portobello Road, Holland Park. Large Supermarket located quite close by. Comfortable use of space in living/kitchen area. Beautifully light when the sun shines. A lovely place to relax after a day out..
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Activity and Interests
Heathrow - Heathrow Express to Paddington with bus 7 or 52 direct to Barlby Road.
Gatwick - Gatwick Express to Victoria with 52 bus direct to barlby Road.
Highly recommended **excellent mini-cab company - I can book for you if you provide details.
Walk to Portobello Road
Nearest Underground Ladbroke Grove
Regular buses to Westfield, Oxford Street
Very well located for easy access to Central London
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 23 Dec 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
20% deposit to secure property required. Balance to be paid 10 days before arrival, using PayPal. Arrival at/after 14:00pm. Departure at/before 11am.
Notes on prices:
Minimum stay 3 nights up to a maximum of 10 unless otherwise agreed. Cleaning/laundry will be done once a week for stays of more 7 days.
PRICE PER NIGHT: £150.00 - up to 2 people
PRICE PER NIGHT: £200 - 3 -4 people
PayPal. 20% deposit then balance 10 days before arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Lift ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- live theatre
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 2nd bathroom with full bath and overhead shower, sink and WC
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Bedroom has one double bed and can be converted to 2 single beds if required.
- Garden ...
- Tennis ...
- 1 bicycles
- Notes on accommodation: Secure, complimentary parking in Car Park underneath the building. Outside: Balcony with seating accessed from the lounge. Small communal garden. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Apartment cleaned, sheets and towels provided and changed every Friday pm. Apartment cleaned/sheets& towels provided prior to arrival. Cleaning charge will apply of £30.00. If smoking is detected, deposit used to cover the extra cleaning costs.