House in Parque da Floresta Golf Resort, Budens, Algrave, Portugal - Immediately Adjacent To A Large Communal Outdoor Pool And Children's Pool With Play Area
This property is in an excellent position on a luxury golf resort of Parque da Floresta situated within a National Park,and an easy 20 minutes drive from Lagos, offering a superior standard of accommodation throughout.Immediately adjacent to a large communal outdoor pool, children's outdoor pool, play area, poolside bar, gwm, and a spa, health and fitness centre with indoor pool. The village of Budens with a fully stocked supermarket is only 5 minutes drive as is the wonderful sandy beaches of Salema and Figueria.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We are a family with two children aged 15 and 11 and love spending our holidays at the property because it is in an unspoilt fabulous area of Portugal. There is so much to do and explore there.
2 holidaymaker reviews
This is a really good villa in the 'golf village' of the Santo Antonio golf complex (previously called Parque da Floresta). Perfect for families, clean and spacious, and only a stones throw from the main communial pools. The resort itself is set back from the coast about a ten minute drive to the fabulous beach and fishing village of Salema.
Great Villa and excellent location.
Perfect house for holidays in Algarve. Big house with everything you need for a week off in the beatiful coast of the south of Portugal. I missed having maybe better knifes for cooking but besides that 10/10. I would repeat next year if I am able to arrange another holiday to Portugal.
From the Owner
“We first spend our holidays in this area about 9 years ago and loved it so much that we bought a property there. We still love spending our holidays there and come back every year. The unspoilt beaches reminded us of the beaches in Cornwall but the weather is so much better.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Scuba diving, horseriding and boat cruisies can be organised through the reception. Surfing, windsurfing and kite surfing are all available at beaches along the West Coast.
5 minutes drive to the sandy beaches of Salema and Figueria. 15 minutes drive to Lagos. There are many beaches dotted along the southern coastline to Sagres. To the west, a short drive away, there are some of the finest surfing beaches.
Faro airport is an easy 45 minutes drive by car which is largely dual carriageway. Car hire is highly recommended to explore what the Algrave can offer. Taxis are readily available if required including transfers from and to Faro airport and can be booked from the reception.
Budens the nearest village is 5 minute drive away. Salema village has the nearest beach which is five minutes by car. Lagos is the closest town at 15km/15mins away. Sagres 10 minutes by car
There are some fabulous local restaurants which serve fresh seafood, traditional Portuguese dishes and "chicken nuggets". We can provide you with a list of our favorites.
Cashpoint machines situated at the main Parque da Floresta reception and the supermarket in Budens. Internet access at reception at an extra charge.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
25% non refundable deposit required to secure booking with remainder due 8 weeks before arrival. A breakage deposit of £200 is also charged which is refunded once the property has been checked by our manager at the resort.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property is ideal for family holidays and/ or golfing breaks because it is immediately adjacent to a communal outdoor pool, an outdoor children's pool, a play area, a children's fun club, a spa with indoor pool, a gym, hairdressing salon, and a poolside bar. It is also located on an 18 hole golf course with driving range and a bowls club. The property is also within a 5 minute car ride of some fabulous unspoilt sandy beaches.”
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite shower room and toilet to Bedroom 1 Main bathroom on first floor, WC, bidet, bath with overhead shower and vanity unit
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (ground floor) with twin beds, fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room with toilet Bedroom 2 (first floor) with twin beds,fitted wardrobes and balcony Bedroom 3 ( first floor) with super king bed , fitted wardrobes and balcony
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Lounge has a log burner. Heating in living areas if required on colder winter days. Double glazed throughout. A high chair and travel cot can be provided at a extra cost. Please state if you require use of these when booking. Outside: A shaded terrace area with a table and six chairs and barbecue. A private balcony off Bedrooms 2 and 3 with sun loungers Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property will be fully cleaned prior to arrival with a towel/linen change once a week. Pool towels available daily from the Spa reception free of charge. Beach towels are not included. Free use of two fabulous outdoor pools is included.