Villa in Burgau, Western Algarve, Portugal - Picturesque Location With Sea Views And A 10 Minute Walk To The Beautiful Village Of Burgau
The Villa is designed over three levels providing light and spacious accommodation for guests. Access is via security gates and video link with adequate secure parking for at least two vehicles. Air-conditioning has been installed throughout and each of the 6 bedrooms is equipped with broadband internet connection. There are 5 luxury double and twin en suite rooms. On the ground floor there is a room adjoining a twin room, which is perfect for children as it contains three single beds in a bunk bed type set up.The outside terraces open out on to a large pool measuring 14m x 7m and a covered BBQ area. Ample sun loungers and contemporary garden furniture. In the basement rooms you’ll find a gym and sauna, as well as an entertainment area with a bar, pool table, piano, and large screen TV with a variety of DVDs and a Nintendo Wii.
The complimentary welcome pack includes the following:
- 1 bottle of Moet & Chandon Champagne
- Bottle of White wine
- Bottle of red wine
- 10 Diet Cokes
- 10 Normal Cokes
- 10 Sagres’s
- 20 Small bottles of water
- One large 1.5 litre bottle
- Packs of tissues
- 4 pints of Milk
- 3 packets of crisps ( big packs )
- Pack of nuts / general snacks
- Fresh fruit – apples / bananas
- Fresh Rolls ( X 20 )
- Tea – Large for kitchen area
- Coffee – Large for Kitchen area
- Small tea for every room
- Small coffee for every room
- Pack of ham ( Enough for 13 )
- 24 Eggs
- 24 Rashes of bacon
- 6 tins of Heinz Beans
- Basic Toiletries ( Shower gel etc )
- Pool Heating
- All linen and towels
- Beach towels
- Travel Cot
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
An exclusive package deal can be offered to powerboat enthusiasts who can have access to a 5.7m rib throughout there stay on a bare boat basis with an extra cost per week. For those without the appropriate licences a skipper is available at a standard rate. For all terms and conditions please call.
A welcome pack is also available free or charge.
The nearest beach is a short walk away (Burgau beach) which is a lovely beach, there are places to eat near the beach and a restaurant on the beach itself.
There is a beach a 5-10 minute drive away past Burgau which is also a special beach. Of course the famous meia prai beach with one of the longest bays in Europe is located at Lagos a 20 minute drive away. The west coast is a 40 minute drive away and is suitable for a beautiful day out or equally keen surfers.
The nearest airport is Faro airport which is a 1 hour drive from the Villa.
Burgau - Short walk
Luz - 5 minute drive
Lagos - 15-20 minute drive
West coast - 40 minute drive
Access Times and overseas Assistance;
Keys will be available to you from a member of our staff from 9am - 9pm on the day of arrival. The member of staff will meet you at your accommodation and give you a tour of the property and explain how to operate its features.
This staff member will be contactable throughout your stay to answer any queries and/or provide advice.
We reserve the right to access the property at any time during your stay and without prior notice.
We require you to vacate your accommodation and hand the keys to a member of our staff by 12pm on the day of departure. We reserve the
right to make deductions from your security deposit should you vacate the property after 12pm.
Only the persons named on the booking form may occupy the property and we reserve the right to ask to see passports/ID cards as proof on
Changes to the persons named on the booking form can be confirmed to us in writing up to three days before arrival.
There is a state Medical Centre at the western end of town close to the A22 roudabout junction with the 125 main
Otherwise there are several private services including Luz doc who can be contacted on +351 282 780 700
(main clinic: Rua 25 de Abril 12, Luz, 8600-174 Lagos).
No level of occupancy above the stated maximum for the property will be permitted.
We regret that we cannot accept bookings from groups of young people unless previously agreed.
We are not liable for any failure of public service, or supplies of a technical or mechanical nature connected with the holiday arrangements over
which we have no control.
We are not responsible for any personal missing or stolen objects inside or ourside of the property.
No pets are permitted.
No smoking is allowed inside the property.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
Refunds and Cancellations;
All deposits are non refundable.
Where the full payment has been made, and you cancel your booking, we may at our sole discretion return a proportion of the
balance to you in the event that we are able to re-sell the holiday.
We suggest that you ensure you have sufficient insurance cover in the event that you have to cancel your booking.
Arrival time is from 3pm onwards.
Departure time is by 11am.
These times are binding to the terms and conditions.
The change over day is typically Friday-Sunday, however we are flexible.
Pool heating and air conditioning is included in the price.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Music Library
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- All the en suite bathrooms have a bath and a shower of which there are 5. There is also a wc located in the basement and on the ground floor. In the sauna and gym room there is a shower and changing room. There is also an outside shower by the pool.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Bedroom 6 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 3 Single Bed, 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10/13 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Four bedrooms have two single beds including en-suites. One room has a double bed with en suite. The final room is on the ground floor adjoining a room with two singles which has three single beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The Villa has a capacity of 15 - 10 Adults/ 3 Children 11 and under and 2 cots. The cost for children 11 and under is £80 per week, all year round. Children 2 and under (In cots) are welcome free of charge (Max capacity 2). We require a security deposit of £1000, payable when the full balance is paid and refundable to you after a member of staff has checked the accommodation subsequent to your departure.We reserve the right to make extra charges should the value of any damage exceed the value of the security deposit. Outside: There is plenty of outdoor furniture for all the occupants, including seating, table space and sun loungers. There is a lovely garden which is well kept by gardeners that visit once a week. The garden is perfect for children to run around, play football or a game bat and ball. The large swimming pool is heated and has a cover. Utility Room: The utility room has all modern amenities such as a washer and dryer and also a sink, storage, fridge and freezer and an ironing board. The door from the utility room leads out to a terrace area where there is a fixed washing line. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: There is a maid service once a week, the villa is cleaned and the linen and towels replaced during this service. A more frequent service can be arranged on requests, extra costs may apply. Other: In the BBQ area there is a main large table and 2 extra tables that seat six each. On the ground floor there is a separate dinning room.