Villa in the Soller Valley, Mallorca, - Peaceful Location, 15 Minutes Walk To The Centre Of Soller Village
This lovely and elegant finca is located between de loveley towns of Soller and Biniraix surrounded by the mountains of the dramatic Serra de Tramuntana .
The property offers a luxurious and secretive refuge, in the heart of a big and peaceful garden with an orange grove, close to the village of Soller. The ambiance with the comfort and luxury makes this area a perfect family and friend summer hideaway. The four bedroom finca, and its one bedroom casita has been designed to accommodate 8 to 10 people with terraces and balconies opening out onto incredible views of the orange groves, the mountans and the village.
The finca and casita are constructed from old wood and local stone. The large living spaces and bedrooms have been lovingly furnished bringing modern living, contemporary fabrics and traditional
The first floor boats with two master king-size double bedrooms. The one with a private balcony and open bathroom, the second one with a separate bathroom and a private terrace. Both with breathtaking views. Furthermore this floor offers two large twin/queen-size double bedrooms with views and with an en suite shower room and toilet.
The grounfloor offers a spacious lounge with designer sofas around the fireplace opening into the dining room, a fully equipped open plan kitchen with all appliances, a livingroom opening towards the poolhouse and pool. a toilet and a wide veranda with lunch table and sun chairs.
At the other side of the private swimmng pool you’ll find the casita. The romantic casita offers a separate hideaway with an open plan kitchen, a spacious showerroom, and private terrace with diningtable.
Childeren will be happy to hear that there is a maximum size (!) trampoline in the garden and 3 mountainbikes are available to use.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Port de Soller has a number of sandy beaches and is a 10 min drive or a 45 min walk from the centre of Soller. The pebble beach at Cala Deia is a unique cove reached by car in a 25 min drive along the coast. Two fish restaurants cling to the rocks above the beach and are a must visit for a relaxing lunch after a swim in the crystal clear water.
Soller is a 35m min drive from Palma airport. The fare is approx. 50 Euros. You do not need a car in Soller as all the shops are an easy walk from the villa. If you wish to see more of the island a number of hire car companies have offices in the Port. The train from Palma to Soller and return leaves six times a day and takes one hour. We recommend that all visitors take this return journey and experience the way train travel used to be.
Soller Centre 1km. Port de Soller 4km. Palma 35km. Deia 18km.
- Booking Notes:
30% payment of full rental fee is to be paid as deposit at time of reservation and the remaining 70% is due 60 days prior to arrival. There is a mandatory security payment of 500€ (due at time of arrival), this will be returned once the final property inspection has been carried out.
No refunds for cancellations unless we can re-rent the property for the same period.
Change over day is usually Saturday, however we will try to be flexible where possible. Check-in time is after 3.00pm. Check-out time is 10.00am. If you wish to leave your bags at the villa outside these times, please contact the manager.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- 250 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Master bathroom - open plan bathroom with bath, separate shower and WC Bathroom 2 - Shower and WC Bathroom 3 - Shower WC and bidet Bathroom 4 - Shower, WC and bidet
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with king sized bed and balcony Bedroom 2 with queen sized bed Bedroom 3 with queen sized bed Bedroom 4 with king sized bed and private terrace Bedroom 5 (casita) with queen sized bed
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The pool and the trampoline are not fenced. The casita is ideal for elderly parents, it is self contained, close to the house and does not have any stairs leading to it. Small animals are welcome as the property, garden and orchard are all fully enclosed. Outside: Private large pool with tiled surrounds. 6 sun lounger and umbrella around the pool for sun bathing. Outdoor dining area under cover seats 10 people at a large timber table. There is undercover parking for 2 cars and space for at least one more on the property. Plenty of relaxed seating areas around the house and garden. Utility Room: Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen (including pool towels) are all included with the villa. The villa is fully cleaned and prepared for your arrival. Gardener and cleaner attend the property weekly. Other: TV/Library room has another comfy sofa, TV, books, Internet, DVD and access to the open fireplace. The dining room has a large timber dining table and chairs for 10 people