Villa in El Valle Golf Resort, Murcia, Costa Calida, Spain - Peaceful Location And Only 15 Minutes Drive To The Beach
El Valle is in a superb location, nestled at the foot of the Carrascoy Mountains but only 10km from the city of Murcia and still only a 20 minute drive away from the beautiful beaches of the Mar Menor. El Valle is a Polaris World Resort and is a 3 bedroom Villa. A very comfortable bright and airy villa with private pool and garden. This villa is on a Front line plot which gets the sun from morning to evening. The villa is furnished to a very high standard with a very contemporary feel! The living room boasts high vaulted ceilings and an open fireplace, there is satellite TV, DVD player and DVDs, PS2 and Xbox available. The villa has broadband internet access (lap top and voucher purchase required). Dining 'al fresco' is made easier with an outdoor built-in BBQ with outdoor dining and lounge areas. If golf is your fancy, there is a Jack Nicklaus course at your fingertips (clubs available to rent from clubhouse for small fee).
About the Owner
Hi welcome to our site, Billy and I are from Dublin we have two children, the eldest is a 19 year old Boy and they youngest is a 12 year old Girl, we’ve always enjoyed holidays abroad, and we really have enjoyed all our holidays here in Murcia as it really has something to offer for all ages. That is why we hope you will enjoy our Villa as much as we do.
Billy and Aisling
From the Owner
“We took great care looking for our holiday home away from home, as we have always had a love for Spain and its beautiful weather, Architecture, food and fine wines, all of which we found in here in Murcia, we wanted to experience the real culture of Spanish life unlike some parts of the Mediterranean which have become too commercial. Murcia has it all, wonderful beaches, and historic towns, its unspoilt Spain and that is what sold it to us.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
This villa is ideally located for those wishing to take part in a golf holiday in the region. All golf can be booked in advance. Given the proximity to the El Valle National Park, the villa is ideally suited to those wanting to enjoy walking / hiking / climbing holiday in the region.
The stunning scenery also lends itself to cycling in the mountainous area.
For those looking for true Spanish culture, they need look no further than beautiful Murcia city, 15 mins drive away. This is a spectacular city with magnificent churches and cathedral. The restaurants around the cathedral are superb and great value. The shopping is excellent and many shops opening late at night. There are lovely cobbled streets leading into beautiful squares.
El Valle is in a superb location, nestled at the foot of the Carrascoy mountains but only 10 kilometres from the city of Murcia. The beautiful local beaches of the Mar Menor (Europe's largest inland sea) are 20 mins drive away.
Many local Spanish fishing villages and restaurants can be found along the coastline.
Murcia (San Javier) 15 mins drive. Alicante 60 minutes. Car hire is strongly recommended and easily available at local airports and really good value especially if you book early.
Murcia city is 15 mins drive away. The local towns of Balsicas, Roldan, Los Martinez and Sucina provide a wealth of local culture and restaurants to learn more about the Spanish way of life. Cartagena is 25 min away which is a beautiful old port city. There are lovely restaurants and shops in this city.
A gym is available for use of El Valle residents at the golf club house. Bicycle hire is available from the supermarket. Two tennis courts are available for the use of residents (enquire in the club house). A well stocked supermarket is 10 mins walk from the villa for all your needs and a local butcher can provide excellent meats for your barbecues.
- Booking Notes:
€250 deposit secures booking. Balance payable 8 weeks prior to arrival, along with (refundable) €250 security deposit. Booking form must be returned to confirm acceptance. €100 cleaning fee applies to all bookings.
Notes on prices:
Prices are quoted in Sterling(UK Pounds) Longer term lets will be considered.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our villa is a Frontline, enjoying fantastic views across the golf course, with a beautiful lake and mountain view, and no other villa over looking us and of course our own private swimming pool which is great for cooling down, we also have an outside pergola for alfresco dining and a built in Bar B Q. and a full size table tennis table, the villa itself is stunning with high vaulted ceilings and comfortable modern furnishings.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite to main bedroom has hydro massage bath/shower, WC and bidet along with twin wash hand basins and heated towel rail. Second bathroom has walk-in shower, WC and bidet, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master double bedroom with en-suite. Second double bedroom with twin beds. Further twin bedroom with 2 single beds (single beds attached together giving a kingsize bed) Travel cot available on request.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Central heating and air-conditioning provided at no extra cost. Suitable for children but not pets. The villa is strictly no smoking. Welcome pack provided on arrival (small charge). Our representatives are available should you have any queries or problems. Airport / excursion transfers can be arranged via our representatives (payable locally). Amenities/Facilities provided hob/stove, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron/ironing board, satellite tv, tv, internet access, central heating, air conditioning, barbecue, private pool, Table Tennis, Outside: Private pool Cleaned weekly. Extensive sunny terraced area with high quality outside furniture and outside eating area with barbecue in covered terrace. Stunning views of the Sierra Cassascoy mountain range and sunset from side garden. Quality sun lounger’s are provided for your comfort in this larger outside area where there is ample room to chill and relax over a coffee or beer Utility Room: The utility room has washing machine/tumble dryer, sink and storage, iron and iron board, clothes horse etc Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: A cleaning fee of 100 euro applies to all bookings. Towels and linen are included(beach towels not included). The property is cleaned before arrival and on departure. A mid-stay clean and linen change is available at extra cost. Other: There is polished marble flooring throughout the villa. Outside facilities: Private pool with outdoor shower and 4 sun loungers. Dining area with built-in BBQ. Seats 6/8. Outdoor shaded lounging area with large comfy sofa and 1 armchairs