Mansion in Llangollen, North Wales,- Private Country Mansion Decorated And Furnished With An Eclectic Mix Of World Artefacts
7 bedroom Mansion set in 150 acre private estate. 5 reception rooms, 5 bathrooms with breathtaking views from every bedroom. 3 acres of walled gardens and 15 acres of ancient woodlands and farmland to explore. The Housekeepers Apartment is let seperately and can accomodate a further 6 Guests, if requried. Easy access to major towns and cities - 20 minutes from chester, 45 minutes from liverpool and an hour from manchester. The perfect hideaway for celebrations and get togethers. We can arrange for a chef to prepare you a wonderful banquet for your family and friends. Graded 5 star accommodation by visit wales. Trevor Hall is also available for Weddings. Please contact us for prices.
About the Owner
London born and bred and I worked for 30 years in the Music industry alongside my welsh husband, Louis. "The lovely Lawrence in the photo belongs to another lady, but he did spend a glorious week with us filming the BBC's Hidden House of Wales a few years ago, hence the photo!"
Music industry aside, I have also spent the last 18 years building up the Trevor Hall Estate adding the woodlands, 70 acre farm and coachouse. We now produce our own hereford beef from our pedigree herd, and have developed a unique breeding programme of hypoallergenic curly horses, giving people who are allergic to horses the chance to enjoy these wonderful animals. Its been busy here in Wales, but never dull!
Trevor Hall has become more than just a house to our family - almost a way of life. Playing hosts to our friends and family for weekends and holidays was wonderful and we have greatly enjoyed sharing this lovely house with them, so it was a natural progression for us to decide to open our doors to guests in 2004. We have met and enjoyed the company of many lovely people over the last 10 years and are looking forward to all the new visitors we shall meet as well as our returning 'friends', over the coming decades......
From the Owner
“Everyone who visits Trevor Hall falls in love with the place and my late husband and I were no exception back in the late 90's. We did not think twice about moving from London to live here, despite the lengthy commute back to London for weekly work. Trevor Hall quickly became a much cherished family home hosting party weekends with our friends and family who made the weekly pilgrimage to our sanctuary in Wales. We have hosted our children's weddings, grandchildren's christenings and many birthday celebrations over the last 18 years. We have had so much fun here, that in 2004 we decided to open our doors to visitors as Trevor Hall was just too good to keep to ourselves! Travelling all over the world has meant all our holiday souvenirs are crammed into the house (some say we actually bought Trevor Hall so we had somewhere to display them!). You could spend a week here and still find something you haven't seen before. Each bedroom is themed, crammed with artefacts from all over the world and various family and pop memorabilia line the walls.”
Activity and Interests
Spectacular North Wales Coast is 45 minutes by road
Nearest airport liverpool 45 minutes. Manchester airport 1 hour.
20 miles from Chester. Birmingham 1.5 hours
A car is recommended as the nearest train link is 3 miles. Buses available with a stop half a mile. Local taxi services are good.
3 miles to Llangollen
10 miles to Wrexham
10 miles to Oswestry
20 miles to Chester
45 miles to Liverpool
60 miles to Manchester
Snowdonia national park 40 minutes.
North wales coast 40 minutes
LLangollen has a good selection of restaurants and small shops.
Wrexham has all the large supermarkets, ten pin bowling, cinema and many restaurants and shops.
Chester has a large industrial park and the walled city has many shops and restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
25 Aug 2016 - 21 Feb 2018
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add £30 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
A 20% deposit it required, at time of booking.
The Balance is due 6 weeks prior to your stay, along with a £500 damage deposit. This will be returned to you, providing you leave the House as you find it.
The Housekeepers Apartment is let seperately at £175 per night (3 night minimum).
Notes on prices:
PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES AUTOMATICALLY QUOTED are for the main house 7 bedroom hire and do not include the housekeepers apartment which sleeps an additional 6 people. Neither are let separately so all rentals are exclusive use.
2017 - £500 per week night ( 3 nights minimum ) 7 bedroom hire
Special midweek offer - 4 week nights for the price of 3 - £1,500
Special 2017 Weekend hire for 18 (14 adults & 4 children) - only £1,950! Friday - Monday
The housekeepers apartment is let separately at £175 per night (2 nights minimum)
One weeks stay from £3,450 - Fri - Fri OR Mon - Mon (7 nights)
Christmas 2017 - 7 nights - Mansion and Housekeepers Apartment for 24 guests £5,995 (£36 pn pp)
New Years Eve 2016/2017 - 5 nights - £5,000
20% deposit. balance 6 weeks prior to arrival
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This unique house and its 150 acre estate is perfect for those seeking privacy and sanctuary with friends and family, as well as those party people who want to get everyone they love together to celebrate. As a family we have done it all and enjoyed every minute of it - Birthdays, weddings and christenings, made easy with Trevor Church in the grounds and a wedding license for the house. You can spend a week or weekend with your nearest and dearest and still be friends at the end of it!! There are enough communal rooms and space outside to enable every guest to enjoy Trevor Hall in their own way. Getting out and about, there are plenty of places to visit for adults and children, great walks, beautiful views and high adventure activities for those wanting an adrenalin rush. Local restaurants are bountiful and the charming city of Chester on 20 minutes away for some retail therapy and fine dining. After your busy days, you can just return to the sanctuary of Trevor Hall which just opens its arms and invites you in. It is without doubt, one of the most magical places on the planet... ...”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered ...
- autumn foliage
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- mountain climbing
- whitewater rafting
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 - Bath, power shower, WC ensuite to bed 1 Bathroom 2 - Very large bath, twin sinks, WC ensuite to beds 2 & 3 Bathroom 3 - Bath, over bath shower, WC Bathroom 4 - Bath, shower, WC Bathroom 5 - Bath, shower, WC ensuite to bedroom 6
- 10 Bedrooms, Sleeps 24
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 9 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, superking or 2 x single beds
- Bedroom 10 - 1 Double Bed, lounge or bedroom with double bedded sofabed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 14 + 4 on Futons + 6 in Housekeepers Flat Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - Superking size bed + One Single Futon Bedroom 2 - twin beds Bedroom 3 - King Size bed/twin beds Bedroom 4 - King Size bed Bedroom 5 - Superking size bed + One Double Futon Bedroom 6 - |Superking or 2 x single beds + One Single Futon Bedroom 7 - Double bed Bedroom 8 - Double bed Bedroom 9 - superking or 2 single beds Bedroom 10 - lounge or double bed sofabed
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: 3 acres walled gardens with italian garden with pond,victorian greenhouse and play area suitable for older children. Garden tables and seating for up to 24. Weddings - There is plenty of room on the front lawn, to accomodate a large Marquee. Utility Room: American top load washing machine American tumble dryer. Shiela maid for hanging garments & ironing board and iron Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen provided. Linen and towels changed weekly. Complimentary toiletries. Other: 2 downstairs cloackrooms. The Housekeepers Apartment has 2 Double Bedooms, a Kitchen, Living room (with a double bed settee) and a Shower room.