Very spacious villa in the beautiful countryside, very convenient, close to the sea. Easy to venture out all over the island or relax by the pool.
Situated in the beautiful ibizan countryside this is a large comfortable villa which offers spacious living. There are 5 bedrooms. In the main house there are 3 Large double bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms and 1 single bedroom which is ideal for a child, as it shares the bathroom with the master bedroom. The 4th double bedroom with ensuite shower room/toilet is situated next to the kitchen which is accessed via the main house and into the courtyard, it is fully secure and has it's own entrance. Very large living/dining room, various terraces, courtyard, outside dining areas, bbq, private swimming pool, rooftop chill out/sunset terrace and an outdoor speaker system. The villa is ideal for families to share or groups of like minded people seeking a relaxed holiday in a lovely location. There is parking space for up to 4 vehicles. A supermarket, a bakery and 2 bars are within walking distance of the villa. The lovely village of San Rafel is just a 5 minute drive away, Santa Gertrudis is only a 10 minute drive through the beautiful countryside with ibiza town and San Antonio also easily accessible. Bus stops are also conveniently located and taxi's will collect from and deliver to the property. Local beaches such as Cala Salada, Cala Gracio, Cala Bassa, Cala Comte and Cala Tarida are all within 10 minutes drive. Es Cavallet and Salinas are only a 15 minute drive away.
Top Traveller Review
Fantastic villa and very good value for money
About the Owner
A professional couple who worked in the media and music industry in London. We relocated to Ibiza 15 years ago.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have received very positive feedback and the comments include:
"So many terraces to escape to for a bit of me time" - Alex, London, UK
"The size and convenience of this villa is amazing" - Alison, Reading, UK
"The photographs don't do it justice" - Richard, Devon, UK
4.5 based on 8 holidaymaker reviews
Fantastic villa and very good value for money
We had a fantastic family holiday in Casa Gecko and would definitely recommend it to others. Having looked at lots of other much more expensive villas on Ibiza, this is VERY good value for money - it's large, attractively furnished (the photos are lovely and still don't quite do it justice) and has everything you could need. Kerry and Paul were the perfect hosts, friendly and helpful (even down to letting us have some stain remover - above and beyond, thanks Paul!!)They told us about some lovely places to visit on the island but mainly gave us space to enjoy our holiday. We would all love to return again next year.
Beautiful location, very quiet and relaxing. You both gave us a warm welcome thank you, villa is perfect specially at this price, we are a dutch family and will tell our friends about your villa, lots of space and a reasonable price, thank you for all your help, beautiful pool area and not far away from all the best beaches towns etc. See you next time thanks again for all.
This place is awesome! Plenty of space, a well equipped kitchen, a nice pool area and most important Kerry and Paul who were very kind and helpful in case of any queries relating to the Finca or any Ibiza specific questions. Kerry and Paul thank you so much, we will definitely return some day!
Relaxing, well equipped villa
We were a party of 8 adults, celebrating a special birthday and what a fabulous setting in which to do it. The house is extremely comfortable and well equipped with everything you could need. We enjoyed breakfast and lunch on the terrace, and cooked and ate at the villa in the evening twice during our week there. Kerry and Paul could not be more helpful and accommodating. The location of the villa is off the beaten track but is actually only about a 10-15 min drive to San Antonio and a 20 min drive into Ibiza town. There is a cafe/bar in the village, a 5-10 min walk from the villa, where you can buy bread and other essentials. We spent a lot of time by the pool as it was very hot the week we were there and there were plenty of sun beds and also a nice shady area for those of us who didn't want to lie in the sun. We had a delightful, relaxing holiday and recommend Villa Gecko highly.
Location very good, maintainence very poor.
Location of the villa is perfect, just 1 min from main road. Everything what you want it, the villa has got it. But everything is old and in bad condition. Paul and Kerry sorry for us it was Formula once...
A Lovely Family Holiday at Casa Gecko
We had a wonderful week as a family at Casa Gecko. Paul and Kerry were delightful from the moment we arrived and were always on hand to answer any queries.
The house was very spacious and suited the needs of all of us, grandparents, grandchildren and everyone in between. The pool was beautiful and warm.
We hired cars in order to explore Ibiza's lovely beaches but we were equally happy to stay by the pool or relax in one of it's many terraces. The villa is very secluded and tranquil although you're only a few minutes drive from a supermarket or a short walk to the bar for coffee and croissants in the morning.
We would all recommend Casa Gecko to anyone looking for a relaxed family holiday.
From the Owner
“The space and convenience of this property is fantastic for a villa in the countryside. It's not far from anything on the island and is fully equipped for a comfortable stay. We live on site, so any problems will be dealt with immediately.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Massage & Reiki treatments are available on site
Local west coast beaches (Cala Salada, Cala Gracio, Cala Bassa, Cala Comte and Cala Tarida) are all within a 10 minute drive. Playa d'en Bossa, Cala Jondal, Salinas, Cap des Falco and Es Cavallet are a 15 minute drive.
Ibiza airport is 15 minutes away by car.
The local bar with a bakery is a 5 minute walk away and the nearest supermarket is 10 minutes walk.
San Rafel (4km) offers restaurants, bars, banks, a supermarket and chemist.
San Antonio (3km) offers restaurants, bars, clubs, banks, supermarkets, chemists, doctors, children's activity centres, funparks, mini golf, taxi boats, sightseeing boats, aquarium and watersports.
Ibiza town with it's historic fort (the beautiful Dalt Vila) is a 10 minute drive.
There is an Aqua park (Agua Mar) located in Playa d'en Bossa which is a 15 minute drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£600|
Prices include the services of weekly cleaning (on changeover day), garden & pool maintenance. Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of a non refundable deposition of 25% of the total rental. In addition in case of breakages/damages, a refundable security deposit of £600 is required. Payable 2 weeks before arrival date. This is not a party villa and we will not accept bookings for hen or stag parties.
The changeover day is Friday but could be flexible.
Check in time: 16.00hrs
Check out time: 10.00hrs
Notes on prices:
Price is for the property per week in GBP.
Longer summer rentals are available at negotiable rates.
Please also contact us for any discounts that may apply for short week/long weekend stays.
A 25% deposit of the total holiday is payable on booking to reserve the villa. The remainder is payable approx 2 weeks before arrival. The security deposit is payable 2 weeks prior to arrival and is fully refundable if there are no breakages or losses.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The size and space of the villa, the various terraces and great views. Including a distant sea view and all year round sunsets.”
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome ...
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed ...
- Ocean View
- naturist beach
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 300 m²
- Toilet 1 - Toilet, with wash hand basin
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, with wash hand basin
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet, with wash hand basin
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet, with wash hand basin
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, with wash hand basin
- Swimming pool area - Outdoor Shower
- Ensuite bathroom to B1 with bath/shower, basin, wc, bidet Ensuite bathroom to B2 with bath/shower, basin, wc, bidet Ensuite shower room to B3 with shower, basin, wc Ensuite shower room to B4 with shower, basin, wc Cloakroom with basin, wc
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Single Bed, Ideal for children as this bedroom shares a bathroom
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Double Bed, This bedroom is separate from all of the other bedrooms.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Twin beds that can be made up as a double for couples
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot, There is also an extra single bed in this room for children
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 - 9 (4/5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, king size bed, fitted wardrobe & air con Bedroom 2, king size bed, fitted wardrobe & air con Bedroom 3, 2 single beds, fitted wardrobe & air con Bedroom 4, double bed, wardrobe & air con Bedroom 5, single bed, fitted wardrobe, ceiling fan
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has air-conditioning in all bedrooms (except Bedroom 5), and also in the lounge/dining area, plus WiFi and a security alarm. NOT A PARTY VILLA. Outside: Countryside location, very private and not overlooked. Front lawned garden, west facing terrace for outdoor dining, courtyard, roof terrace with seating area for sunset views and chillout, rear terrace. Pool area with sunbeds, covered terrace, seating, bar and fridge. Private swimming pool (7m x 6m). Outdoor music speakers. BBQ. Bath and hand towels and linen are provided. The property is cleaned weekly on changeover day. Other: Bedroom 1 is set up as a kingsize bed but this room can be made up into a triple room with 3 single beds. The 5th Bedroom is a single bedroom, ideal for children because you gain access to it via the Master Bedroom & Bathroom 1. B5 shares Bathroom 1.