Villa in Ibiza, Balearic Islands - Peaceful Location With Breathtaking Sunset Views
This spacious three bedroom villa has a bright and airy feel. It is tastefully decorated with terracotta tiles and white washed walls throughout and has some fabulous original Ibicincan country house features. The Sabina beamed ceilings are impressive. Perfectly situated to view Ibiza renowned sunsets with breathtaking views over the countryside it really is a special place to be. There are several different terraced areas to enjoy the sun and the views.
Top Traveller Review
Views, views, views
About the Owner
This is the much loved holiday home of a family now split between Barcelona and LA. With our busy lives, we no longer have as much time to use the villa so we are now welcoming guests.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Views, views, views
From high up on its perch, this white stucco and tile villa has beautiful views from its terraces of the Mediterranean and the valley below. The dirt road up to the house is steep and worth the drive for the views and the quiet. There?s a bedroom and bath on each of three floors, which allowed privacy for all of us. Meals on the terrace or in the charming kitchen were a delight. The countryside around the house is great for morning walks and to get a feel for the character of its past. There were easy day trips to Ibiza City, the smaller towns and the island?s famous beaches. A great place to venture out of and return to.
Lovely and peaceful
I stayed at the villa and LOVED it. It is quiet and peaceful with spectacular views everywhere. We watched the sunset while eating dinner on the terrace and looking at the city lights below. Great for families. All three bedrooms are on different floors with bathrooms for complete privacy. The last part of the road going up to the house is dirt and challenging but fun! Very comfortable and clean. We got a map and explored the entire island. Great location.
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is around 2 km. The beautiful sunset beaches of the west coast of the Island are a 15 min drive.
Ibiza airport is 12km and the Port of San Antonio 3km
The villages of San Josep and San Agustin can be reached on country roads through the vally, a 10 min drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
Please contact owner.
Changeover day is flexible. Arrival time 4pm and departure time 10am.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite shower room to Bedroom 1 - walk in shower, wc, basin En suite shower room to Bedroom 3 - wetroom with shower, wc, basin Family bathroom with bath/shower over, wc, basin
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size double bed and en suite shower room Bedroom 2 with twin single beds Bedroom 3 separate from main house, with twin/super king bed and en suite wet room
- Outside: Outside there are several lounging and dining terraces, with sun loungers and sun shades, a fabulous buit barbecue. The villa is nesseled in peaceful pine forest amazingly tranquil, but not far from civilisation. Utility Room: Washing Machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The rental rate includes all bed linen, shower towels, hair/hand towels, beach towels and weekly clean.